Extra Chapter: Regret

"I will beat him until his mother won't be able to recognize him!" Zhehan screamed, "I will kill him! damn bastard!" He tried to throw the phone against the wall but Gong Jun held his hand in place.

"Calm down!" Junjun removed the phone from his hand and placed it slowly on the bed, "It doesn't matter, we are together and everybody supports us..." He argued, "spreading that picture won't affect us... and the rumors are obviously fake."

"I knew this would happen!" Zhehan sat back on the bed rubbing his knees angrily, "I knew he would do something to take his revenge." He exhaled, "Stupid bastard! I should have ruined his ugly face even more!"

"It doesn't matter!"

"Of course it matters Junjun!" He stood up and his eyes softened, he placed his hand on his face, rubbing his thumb gently over his lips, "He did it on purpose..." He furrowed his brows, "he pushed you against him and your lips touched..."

Gong Jun smiled, he lifted his hand and rested it over Zhehan's, "my behavior in the picture looks unintentional, nobody would believe him..."

"Did you see the article?" Zhehan grabbed the phone again, "they wrote that you're cheating on me." He scrolled, "it's bad for your reputation... I don't care what they say about me, but I don't want people to have a bad opinion about you..." He explained.

"Hanhan," It was Gong Jun's turn to pinch his cheeks, "you're too cute when you're worried about me." He laughed.

"Don't change the subject!" Zhehan said roughly, "I will sue him!" He showed him the phone, "look at the picture! your lips and that idiot's lips are touching! I can't stand this!" 

"We are already together and everyone knows how much we sacrificed for each other," Gong Jun sat down and brought Zhehan to his side, "nobody would believe his nonsense."

Zhehan knew what Gong Jun said was true, but he was still holding a huge grudge against the manager, "if I see him again, I might kill him." He threatened.

"Aiyo Zhang Loashi, you're so stubborn." Gong Jun joked, "have some water, calm down." He handed him a cup, the matching cup to the one that Zhehan had broken before. This one had an A-Xu illustration on the side, the one he broke had Wen Kexing.

Zhehan grabbed the cup and observed it, his expression changed from anger to concern to regret, "this cup..." He muttered.

"The WenZhou cups," Gong Jun grinned, "I got them for us on our six months anniversary." He reminded him. "Do you remember? Or have you forgotten?"  He pouted.

"I remember." He stared at the water in the cup and remembered those bad memories of that horrible day, "I don't deserve you..." He suddenly blurted.

"What?" Gong Jun asked, "why are you saying this now...?" His heart throbbed, "Zhehan..." He stood up, fear was quickly drawn all over his face, "you're... you're not leaving me... are you?" His voice was about to break.

"What?!" Zhehan placed the cup down, "of course not!" He held his hand and kissed it gently, "why would you think that?" He flipped his hand and kissed his palm.

"Nothing..." Gong Jun turned away, feeling petty and stupid for his sudden fear of losing him again, "nothing... I... just..." He stepped away, "nothing."

"Junjun." Zhehan was worried, "are you still paranoid? Do you still think I might leave you?"

"No... I..." He swallowed some invisible tears and doubt, "forget it." He tried to leave but Zhehan grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"I will never leave you." He emphasized, "I will never leave you again!" He hugged him and Gong Jun started crying onto his shoulder.

"I thought you wanted to break up with me again..." He sniffled, "don't scare me like that again..." He buried his head into his neck and Zhehan felt the wet tears.

"Don't cry..." Zhehan comforted, "You know if you cry, I'll start crying too..."

"Why did you say that?" He pulled back and looked at him with glossy eyes, "what did you say that you don't deserve me?"

Zhehan sighed and sat down in defeat, "remember when you called me that night... few days after the... break up..." He struggled to say the word.

"That was the worst night of my life..." Gong Jun remembered crying until dawn and falling asleep against the window.

"Mine too." Zhehan admitted, "I was so angry at myself, I was hurting myself by hurting you..." He wiped a tear, "I broke the cup..." He looked up at Gong Jun with sad eyes, "I don't deserve you."

"You broke it...?" Gong Jun sounded hurt.

"But I gathered the pieces." He defended, "every piece."

"Why did you break it? were you fed up with me that much?" He started crying again, "did I annoy you that much?"

"No, no!" Zhehan hugged him again, tighter this time, "I was mad at myself for hurting you. I was frustrated, I was lost and confused." He started crying along with him, "I spent the night talking to my lockscreen of you until dawn."

"You hurt us both, Zhehan."

"I loved you ever since I laid my eyes on you." Zhehan finally confessed his love at first sight, "I know I never said it, but I'm saying it now."

"Did you?"

"I promise you that every word I'm saying is true." Zhehan said desperately, "I was so wrong... I took so many wrong decisions, and I'll never forgive myself for what I've put you through." He was sobbing now, "Junjun, you can't keep doubting me..." He pleaded, "I promise all my feelings for you were real from the start!" He was breaking down. He hadn't said these things to anyone before, and Junjun's earlier fear and doubt was like a knife in his heart, yet he couldn't blame him, he only blamed himself. "Junjun.." he held his hands, "you must believe me." The tears dropped onto Gong Jun's hands.

Gong Jun had never seen Zhehan break down and cry like this before, he felt guilty for doubting him, he couldn't be lying. "I believe you." He said, "I'm sorry."

Zhehan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "you're sorry? What are you apologizing for?" He smiled bitterly, "I'm the one who should be sorry!" He exclaimed, "the fact that you're still apologizing hurts me even more..." He sat down, head in his palms, "I don't deserve you... I truly don't..."

Gong Jun knelt beside him and removed his hands away from his face, "it's fine..." he said softly, "I know you love me too," He leaned in and their lips touched gently, "you've done enough." He kissed him and tasted his salty tears along with the sweetness of his beautiful lips.

"You will never know how much I love you..." Zhehan whispered into his lips.

"I know." Gong Jun smiled into the kiss, "I know."

"There's nothing I wouldn't do to make you believe me..." Zhehan poured his heart out for the first time, "I would do anything... you just say it and I will do it..." He closed his eyes, causing the tears to flow down harder.

"Just stay with me." Gong Jun demanded, "stay with me, love me, cherish me, spoil me." He placed his head on Zhehan's lap, "never leave me."

Zhehan laughed through the tears and looked down at him, "these are the easiest things for me to do."

A/N 

Oh hello! Extra chapter for you lovely people because you asked! hahaha

Thank you for reading! I love you guys so much, stay safe and take care!