"Old Woman"

It was Phil's turn to tell a ghost story. This time it was a story that happened to him when he went to his grandparent's house in Zambales. He was with his parents and his only sister.

    He was very excited to see his grandparent's because it was his first time to see them. His older sister was still young when she saw her olds. His parents were also very happy to be with them as they celebrated their golden anniversary.

      There were relatives who came to the party and Phil was surprised to know that his relatives were eager to see him. He met his cousins. In fact he liked Andre because they shared the same interests.

Meanwhile, phil saw an old woman who has looking at him. He thought she was a relative so he went up to her and asked her to have a cup of coffee.

"You are very kind, little boy. What's your name?" asked the old woman.

"I am Phil. Are you also relative of the family? Come on I'll show you to them."

"No, I am a friend of your grandmother."

"I see. Would you like to see her? She is busy attending to some guests."

"No. Perhaps later. I am still enjoyinh my conversation with you."

"Oh, I am pleased that you are enjoying my company. By the way this is my cousing Andrei."

The old woman did not look at Andrei and instead focused her attention to Phil.

"Would you lik to go with me?" asked the old woman.

"Where?" asked Phil.

"My house is just two blocks away from here. I have a cute dog named Missy. She can perform tricks for you "

"Wow! Really? I like dogs that perform tricks," said Phil. "Can we have Andrei come with us?

"No, it will be only you," answered the old woman.

Phil thought of going when his grandfather went up to him.

"Grandpa, I want you to meet...."
"Where is the old woman?"
Andrei said that the old woman left hurriedly when she saw his grandfather coming.

"Why shw had to leave early?" asked Phil.

"Who is that old lady you're talking about?"

"She said that she's a friend of grandmother.

"I don't think i know her."

"Grandpa, she's actually inviting me to her house to see her dog perform tricks."

"Oh...Phil, don't trust any body. She is not like us. She might be a spirit who wants to make fun of you. Or she might be a bad spirit who wants to make a victim out of you."

Phil was afraid and since then he would always beside his mother. He learned his lesson not to trust strangers.
   When phil finished his story everyone felt like they should not trust strangers especially now that they're in a place called Makiling.

[Hei guys! I hope you like this story this is simple but i hope u can learned a lesson from here.. Keep reading thank you