The White Lady.

It was Mike's turn to tell his ghost story. He started with his character....

Lisa, a teenaged girl, lived with her parents in a barn house two miles away from tje nearest house. This week Lisa's parents were away on a trip. It was a rainy night and she was sitting in the living room, watching a horror show.

A news flash came on. The man talking said, "Richard Cruz here, reporting  serious problem. There is a woman known to be roaming around this area. She has been seen wearing a white wedding dress. Nobody has seen her hair color or her eye color or any other feautures. She is said to be looking and trying to kill her fiance. Please stay alert. I'm Richard Cruz. Goodnight."

Liza listened to the news falsh with no concern. None of the things that happened on T.V. ever happened to her. Then the horrow show came back on. Liza watched the show with interest. Just then Liza heard footsteps outside. Liza thought it was just the rain.
     However, when she looked out the window she saw a white flash go by.

"My mind is just getting the better of me." Liza thought reassuringly.

  The front door closed. Liza called the police.

"I think someone is in my house. Please come quickly." Lizs said.

Liza heard a creak come from the stairs. She cautiously headed for the stairs. Quietly she stepped down the old staircase to the locked door. She opened it and there was the lady she had heard about on the television but the lady had a knife in her back. The woman had a white dress on, exactly like the woman had supposedly had on.

   Liza run up the stairs and there were the police, waiting for Liza in her living room.

"Sh-she's downstairs." Liza stammered.

The police found the woman and said that was the woman they were looking for. They took her away but the woman has been known to haunt that barn house ever since.

So, if you're out in a forest, two miles away from the nearest house, be prepared to meet the lady in the white dress.

After hearing this story, all of them felt the cold wind. They looked at each other, but then there were still two boys who had to tell their ghost story.

"You're a great story teller Mike", said Phil.