chapter 3

Wang Lei the most powerful and the richest man in the country .It is said that the economic development of the country depend on him.

He has always been cold , aloof and dominating after the death of his parents .No one can questions him and most importantly no one can go against him .

At just the age of 14 he conquered the business world by defeating all his money hunger relatives and even took revenge for his parents' death .

He was gifted with tall and handsome face ,a well built body which even the creator was jealous of his beauty.

His tall sovereign nose ,a deep brown eyes which look sharply at anything before him and at the same time bewitching.

He has a latent ,leonine power and always walk with pose and authority .

He look as if he was crafted and structured for perfection .

He has just arrived at one of his private island that he bought last years. This year he plan to build a resort here .

The island has small artificial hillock with and at the same time a beach for relaxation .There small artificial water fall surrounded by many types of flower which bloom in every season which was brought from different countries

Among all this beauty was the magnificent villa that stood proudly on top of a hill surrounded by different varieties of tree in all the four directions .Which is also a source of tourists attraction .

Even thoug it is a private villa and no one is even allowed to step inside the hill even but still it is the most beautiful thing that attracts more than half of the tourist.

The magnificent villa is made from the most costly white marble and it even said that inside the villa there is many beautiful art which is sculpture by gold and diamond.

Wang Lei has just finished his work and come out from his villa to see the location but what caught the eyes is the blue see .

The sun is just about to set .It become reddish and half of it look like it has been sunk inside the water .The reflection of the sunlight on the water is such a beauty but a cold man like him never appreciate beauty.

He close his eyes and can hear the small laugh and giggles from far away .

He can feel the warm Breeze and the sound of the leaping of the tide can be heard .Now his whole body become relax .

While closing his eyes he still remembered his troublesome sister Wang Xiu .

He remembered that she has always been troublesome . Always breaking law and even become rebellious .She is completely different from him .She is cheerful .And she had a crush on his best friend .

Thinking about it remembered his best friend Fang Leng .He has been his best friend since he was four years .

When his parents died .He was just 10 years at that time and his sister is 7 years .

Many of their relatives try to adopt them as all his parents property have been in his name from the Start .

And at the same time many of they try to kill them but Feng Lang parents protected them at the same time adopt them .

He open his eyes .He has everything his lovely mischief sister , wealth look and a good look but still he felt that he lack something

He look at the sea again one last time before he turn away into another direction to look at the location of the project .

Meanwhile at the same time Bei Xia has just landed on the sea shore .

She took out her pendant and drink the portion as her maid Lina advise her .

She was able to escape without being notice by anyone with the help of Lina .
While waiting for it she look at the magnificent ocean which was onceher home no may be a prison but was no longer .

she now has freedom but she didn't understand that to what extent is the freedom she is going to get .

After few minutes she waited for the change.And soon she felt like her mermaid tail is being splited .It is painful at first after sometime the pain go away .

She look down at her tail but found that it has already been vanished but replace by a pair of white and slender legs.

" Wow this is what they called leg by human being " she mumbled herself .

She once again look at the ocean and
give a huge sigh and try to stood up but when it reach half way she felt down .

After ten attempt she was finally able to stand up .She smile herself in victory .

She just started to take one step but she fall down .

" Huh why do I find this very difficult .why do I feel that being human is more difficult then mermaid " she mumbled herself .

She than pick up a handful of sand and look at it carefully .Then she rise her hand at her eye level .

Suddenly the warm Breeze that have been blowing smoothly seems to become a little bit stronger.

The sand blew in the eye of the beautiful girl and get mixed with her Blue eyes .

Bei Xia felt pain and uncomfortable in her eyes .She thought that she is going to be death so she shouted on top of her lung

" ahh Am I going to be death .Ahhh this is pain pain " with that tears roll down from her beautiful almond shape eyes .

Wang Lei was surveying the location when he heard a shout near the sea shore he came in the direction of the voice.

It was a painful shout of a girl .And for some unknown reason he felt that something prickly in his heart .

When he came at the sea shore he say a girl was there crying and specially she was naked .

So he quickly approach her .

Bei Xia was crying as she felt pain in her eyes so she do not know that a figure approach her .

Wang Lei look at the pitiful girl who is crying her tear out with her hand on the eyes as if trying to remove something from it .

He then sat down and take out her hand from her eyes and stated blowing in it slowly .

Bei Xia felt that someone remove her hand from her eyes and stated blowing in it .She felt comfortable in it .It cool down her eyes .She then started to relax .

After sometime blowing the itchiness and uncomfortable in her eyes was vanished .

She then slowly look at the figure that have been helping her .

The was a man sitting in front of her .His face was crafted for perfection and his deep brown eyes that look sharply at her as if he was looking at her soul .

Please don't forget to vote share and leave a comment below