chapter 2 her mother story

She slowly take the letter and take a deep breath .

She look at the rectangular shape thing
and look at it confusingly .

Lina also understand her too .She feel the same when her mother xiaolei give it to her .This is something the outside world understand.

Lina sigh she sat down a chair nearby and made herself comfortable and said " your mom escape from the kingdom when she was at the age of you .She drink a portion to be able to transform to human secretly and went to their world. "

Bei Xia was suprised and said " you mean the human . Doesn't it often said that they are very cruel .How can she go there "

Lina also felt like this the first time when her best friend decided to go there but it change eventually because the result was something that they never expected.

Lina gave a small smile remembering those days and said " Princess I felt like that too worried about her too that will not they harm her .But later I found out they are not like what we have heard "

Bei Xia eagerly Said " then what are they like "

Lina look at the curious princess in front of her left by her best friend " be patient.I will tell you everything but you will not inturubed okay " .

Bei Xia can only wait what Lisa is waiting to say so she sigh and nodded .

Lina continue " so there she met a man and fall in love with him . The man also known that who she is but they continue to love each other .But it is sad that the man was short lived so he died eventually."

Lina sigh rembering those times when her young best friend cried helplessly for the death of her. Rembering that silent tears escape from her eyes and run down her cheek bone upto her chin .

This is the tear that has long for freedom over the years since the time her best friend died but she try to prison them .But now she no longer have the strength .

" I don't know it was a blessing or a cause but we found out that she is pregnant . Pregnant by a human , pregnant with a human child .What a joke in the mermaid kingdom ." She laughed humorously .

She again said seriously " but that is not a Joke .It is the shadow of her gone lover .The person who love her unconditionally.She love the child with all her heart but when she returned back to the kingdom everything change ."

" They tell her to abort the child but she refuse but to .But they were too cruel that they feed her poison and made the child died ."

Bid Xia said with dispair " this is how my step brother or sister died "

Lina nodded " I don't know what is there in the letter but she want you to escape from force marriage so that you will not live a life like her " .

Bei Xia suddenly asked " did the person that my mom love treated her well "

" Yes .Even I have met him .He treated her well .It is said that he also doesn't have a family but your mother become his family and his World " Lina said

Lina again continue " I found out that human are not cruel as they said to be .But some are there who is cruel but there are good one also .This is what I find after meeting him "

" They tend to hide there emotion and one thing for sure they care for their love one "

Bei Xia find it very hard to absorb what Lina said .

Her mother' s escape and her step sibling .

Lina look at her and said " the portion that your mom said is inside the locket that you have been wearing since you are small " She said while pointing towards the locket that she wear .

Bei Xia look at it .She too wanted to escape from this marriage .She don't want to marry to the person whom she do not love .

Now there is way to escape from this marriage she will surely do it .

She tightly hold the Locket and said " Lina will you please help me to escape "

Lina smile and said " yes I know the route and I will help you to escape and we have to escape today itself "

Lina felt bitter too .She had rise her up like her own daughter as she did not have any child .Now she have grown up and is going to leave her .

Lina said emotionally " princess please take care of yourself " she give her a hug .

Bei Xia look at her room for a while .This is the place where she has been living since she was small .

Finally she will be able to see the outside world that she have always eager to see .

" Aunt Lina thank you so much for taking care of me .I will always remember your kindness .You know you are like a mother to me . Please wish me luck " Bei Xia said while looking at Lina as if she is remembering her face carefully as if she is scared that she will forget her .

Lina smile at her weeping off her tear and said " princess why are you looking at me like that as if you will forget my face .I know you don't have Amnesia "

Bei Xia look confusely at Lina and said

" Amnesia what is that .Is it something that we can eat or may be play "

Lina smile and pinch her cheek and said " no princess it is something that can be eaten but it is a condition where the person has memory lost may be due to an accident that hurt the brain that is what your mother said "

Bei Xia look curiously at her and asked " what is a brain "

Lina helplessly said " my curious princess you will learn when you go there .Now let's try to escape first .And most importantly you have to drink the portion when you reach on the land ."

" And you have to look at the surrounding .No one much find out that you are a mermaid .There are some bad guy so you much be careful .And when you are human you much stay away from water mostly sea water .You can become mermaid again .So stay away from sea water "

" Sure " Bei Xia nodded .

This is how the mermaid Princess escape from the kingdom .

Please don't forget to vote and share and leave a comment .

Please so follow me .

You can check out my other stories .

1) Their eternal love.
2) Loving him