Chapter 1 ( birthday party or engagement)

Bei Xia a beautiful mermaid Princess . Words can't describe how beautiful she is .She held a sense of purity and innocence.

     What she know is her mother was dead while giving birth to her and she is very beautiful and kind .She has an older brother but their relation as a sibling is very weak .

   Her brother will always order her to do this and that which she always do .The same goes to her father .Just like her brother he also always order her to do things .

     She had never been step out of the castle.She sometime felt that her world  is only this castle .She was a princess whom nobody has seen  but only heard that there is a princess in their kingdom .

      She felt that her brother and father was not letting her step out of the castle because they care for her .But truth to be told no one care about her or love her except her maid Lina who is also her mother best friend in this castle .

    But something unexpected happen today .Today is her birthday. Finally she will turned 17 . From her memories she knows is that she never celebrate her birthday with other . She with spend her birthday alone or with her maid Lina .

    She was so happy and nervous and excited as she is finally going to celebrate her birthday with her entire kingdom and along with her father and brother .

  Her maid has already help her to prepare for the banquet . Thinking about that today is finally the day when she will be spending time with her father and brother her crystal clear blue eyes are shining and her rosy lips are curled up into smile .

     All the maid are jealous of the princess beauty that may be the one reason why she was not treated well .

She has step out to the banquet . Nobody notice her as a princess but as the most beautiful mermaid in the Kingdom.Her crystal clear blue eyes shine like a diamond.Her wavy long golden hair that flow down her waist dance like a tendrils in breeze.Some of her hair sprinkled at her arm.

  Meanwhile the guard has announced for the arrival of the king and prince.

   Here comes her father that had not shown any emotion to her .He has always been cold towards her .Same goes to her brother .

   His father and brother sat at their respective throne.She can say that her brother is a split image of her father . They have the same personality too .

    His father stand up to make an announcement .

  Is he going to wished me .She felt excited about it .His father has never wished her for her birthday .She wished herself in every of her birthday .

    She can heard her father cold and distance tone " I hereby King of Atlantica offer my only daughter Bei Xia for a hand of marriage to  Manson King  of neighbouring kingdom Copenhagen .This will bring a new alliance between the two kingdom "

    Then one tall mermaid came .He look dangerous .When she first step inside the banquet she felt a creepy Vibe from him .

    He then bow at my father and said " with pleasure ,your majesty I Manson King of Copenhagen accept the matrimonial alliance between the two kingdom "

   So he is the Manson my future husband I am going to accept it no a big no .
When I just step in I find him with many mermaid enjoining himself may be all of them are his mistress .

    " NO " Bei Xia shouted so that everyone in the banquet can hear .All the people turn towards her .

   " I hope you forgive my informality but I don't want to marry him .When I just step in the banquet I saw him with many of his mistress .So I will not accept this marriage " Bei Xia said.

      This made his father angry  He roar in anger and said " how dare you Princess Bei Xia .You have to follow my order "

   " Father I am not your soldiers to follow your order .But I am your daughter .Why can't we negotiate like a family but you have to always order me .Father do you even care about me .I thought you are goin to celebrate my birthday but you are celebrating the new matrimonial alliance between the two kingdom "
   Bei Xia said .

   Yes she came here to celebrate her birthday but not even a person  wished her.even his father instead of wishing her announced his marriage .

   Everyone was shocked when the mermaid Princess goes against his father . Everyone has heard how submissive her daughter and she is timid .

   " Yes you are my daughter so you are going to obey me whatever I said .The marriage will be after one week .Before the marriage you are not allowed to step out from your room . Guards locked her in her room " His father said coldly .

   How can he do this to me. She look horrified .Is she really his daughter.

    Bei Xia was in her room weeping silently .She miss her mother very much .In fact she felt that if her mother was here she felt that there will be no problems like this .

   While she was weeping some of her maid carry in food for her .Even thought nobody respect her as a princess still they bought her food .

    But the never had tell her to eat .Just placed at a table and they go away and the door was again lock . She don't know what is there outside the castle because she was not allowed to step outside the castle .Now she was not even allowed to step out her room.

       She look at the food she doesn't feel like eating .She doesn't have no appetite.

   After sometime her maid Lina came in .She is the only maid that respect her and she treated me just like her daughter . When she came near me all the emotion rush back and I started crying .

   She pat my back lovingly  and said " Princess Stop crying look what have I bought for you .This is your mother letter .She told me to give it to you when you are 17 ."

    Bei Xia look at  the letter that her mother write for her .

  What is this so called letter .What can it help her .