Chapter 15

"How did you know that??" Jimin gasped, pushing the drink away.
"Don't look at that gentlemen but I seen him spike it when he ordered it for you." Hyejin smiled and Jimin smiled back.
"Thank you so much. I appreciate you so much! I didn't know what would happen to me without you!" the brunet sighed.
"Of course~Do you want to dance with me?" she stood up, holding her hand out to Jimin. The smaller hesitated, but took her hand.
Perfect.......

They all got inside the car, with Seokjin driving and Yoongi on the passenger seat. Namjoon had asked to drive but everyone had immediately protested. The man didn't have his driver's license and when they tried to teach him, he drove like a complete maniac. So they banned him from ever getting a license for their health.
So Namjoon was pouting in the back along with Jungkook and Hoseok.
"Is everyone ready in the back truck?" Jin asked, turning around.
"They'll follow." Namjoon grunted.
"Please don't tell me that you are still hung over it." Hoseok smirked.
"Shut up you have your stupid ass license."
"Because you drive as if you haven't even seen a fucking steering wheel before." and at that, Jungkook chuckled.
"Oh you think that's funny huh?" Namjoon glared, making Jungkook gulp. "Watch when we get home and you'll see what's so funny when I edge you so hard you-" but Namjoon was interrupted by Yoongi, who immediately began to complain.
"Please use your sex talk for the bedroom. None of us want to hear that." the second oldest huffed.
"You're mad cause you and Hoseok can't fuck Jimin." Namjoon crossed his arms as Jin started the car. The comment made the two mafia leaders choke and cough. "So leave me alone."
"What the fuck Namjoon???" Hoseok yelled, his cheeks red.
"What is wrong with you?!" Yoongi hissed.
"Did I say something wrong?"
"W-We haven't even been thinking about having sex. Me and Hoseok haven't did anything...intimate since we started talking to Jimin. We want to do it with him when he is ready. We can wait right Hobi?"
"Yea...yea we can. Not our fault you have a bratty bottom Joon." Hoseok smiled when Namjoon spluttered and Jungkook blushed. "I feel like Jiminie would be pliant and sweet for us huh Yoongi? Unlike Joon's brat."
"I-I am not a brat! Right Joonie?" Jungkook pouted up at the older, who smiled and ruffled the younger's cherry red hair.
     "No you aren't Kookie~" and the two kissed, making everyone groan.
     "Jin drive us off of a cliff." Yoongi threw his head on the dashboard.
     "Wish I could Yoongi. Wish I could...."

     When they finally made it to Sooman's house, they parked a couple of meters away from it and got out.
     "Ok everyone remember the drill?" Yoongi asked, the others in a circle. They all nodded and Namjoon turned to Hongjoong. "This place is rigged to explode so we have to be quick."
"Come on you eight. Grab some guns and we'll cause a distraction so Hoseok and Yoongi can kill the target. Ok?" and Hongjoong's team nodded. "Alright come on. You too Jungkook." and the ten of them left to grab weapons.
"Alright now Seokjin. Go find other stragglers and see if they wish to come with us. We don't harm the innocent." Hoseok pointed to the older man, in which he rolled his eyes.
     "I know Hoseok. I'm not senile. I can remember a small thing like that. You seven, come on." Bobby and his team nodded, and Seokjin and his team left. Leaving Hoseok and Yoongi.
"You think this'll go well?" Hoseok worried.
"No matter what, we take out the target."
"Alright. I love you Min Yoongi."
"And I love you too Jung Hoseok."

Namjoon and the others walked to the back of the mansion, careful not to make any noise.
"When we get in, start shooting." Namjoon commanded as they got to the back door. "Get their attention so we can eliminate them. No mercy. Got it?"
"Yes sir." Hongjoong and the others nodded tersely.
"Now let's go fuck some shit up." Jungkook grinned, kicking down the door with his large boots. The men sitting at the large table playing cards looked up in alarm and Wooyoung and San immediately began to shoot. The others followed, along with the men at the table. They all separated, hiding behind counters and other things. Namjoon and Jungkook ran off, letting Hongjoong and his team to take care of it. They trusted the rookies.
"This is so fun!" Seonghwa gasped, shooting someone in the leg with a grin.
"I know right??" Yunho giggled, ducking as someone shot at him.
"That was too close Yunho!" Hongjoong hissed. "Don't let them hit you!"
"Got it Joong!" the blond grinned and made a thumbs up sign at the older, and Hongjoong rolled his eyes.
      "I got one!" Jongho looked to their leader, who smiled proudly.
       "Yeosang duck!" Mingi called out, and the blond gasped and ducked.
"Thanks Min!" Yeosang yelled back, smiling at the younger man.
"We got this! We are Bangtan!"

      Seokjin walked off from Bobby and the others, looking for other survivors from Sooman. He opened many doors on the second floor, shooting anyone who tried to shoot at him. He found many of Sooman's prostitutes, well forced prostitutes. He walked around until he got to a certain door. It was different from the other doors, it was more delicate than the other rooms. He slowly opened it, gasping in surprise. Only one man laid on the bed, tied up on the headboard with dark, blank eyes. He looked up at Jin and raised an eyebrow.
      "Who are you?" he asked, his voice baritone and dead. "Are you here for Sooman?"
"Y-Yea we're here to kill him." Jin blushed, closing the door behind him. "You are his favorite I assume? I mean the door does look prettier than the house."
"Yep. He won't leave me alone. Who are you?"
"I am Jin and I'm with Bangtan. Do you want me to let you go?"
"Duh. Are you going to do something to me?"
"No what the fuck. I may be a mafia member but I'm not a rapist. What's your name? Do you wish to tell me?"
"My name is Taehyung. Please untie me."

     "Understood Taehyung

"Understood Taehyung." Jin went over to the boy, untying the boy and helping him up. "Can you tell me where the others are? This place is rigged to explode so I really need to save them."
     "Ok." Taehyung stood up, and Jin looked away from the skimpy clothing. "Follow me."
     "Rodger." and the two walked out of the room.

     Yoongi and Hoseok snuck up the stairs as the gunshots rang under them.
     "Where is his room?" the younger asked.
     "Down here. We have to turn a corner and then they'll be a golden door. Sooman is an asshole." Yoongi pointed to hallway, and the two turned. They walked until they got to a golden door, and Hoseok took something out of his jacket. "Hobi is that a pipe bomb???"
     "Yep. So we might wanna stand back." Hoseok quickly threw the pipe bomb, and the two ran backwards as it exploded. They looked at the door as it was blown open, and they walked inside. They found their target cowering behind his desk with a gun in his hands. Hoseok and Yoongi rolled their eyes as they pulled their own weapons out.
     "Lee Sooman. Always a pleasure to see you." Yoongi hummed.(always gonna kill corrupt CEOS😋fuck lee sooman w his creepy ass)

     "H-Hope! Suga!" the man nervously chittered, aiming his gun at the two

     "H-Hope! Suga!" the man nervously chittered, aiming his gun at the two. "It's been lovely to see you again!"
     "Wish we can say the same." Hoseok rolled his eyes, aiming his gun and shooting. But before Hoseok shot, Sooman aimed his gun for Yoongi and shot. Sooman and Yoongi both fell to the ground.

     Jimin was dancing along with Hyejin when he suddenly felt a hot pain in his stomach. He gasped and fell to the ground.
     "Jimin??" Hyejin's eyes widened as the brown haired man held his stomach.
     "Something's wrong."

yay i put tae!🥰hea finally in(dont mind my tiny mistake a couple of chapters ago😅) but yea...yoongi got shot :p
have a good day or night!