Chapter 2

3rd P.O.V.

Athena makes it home from the grill, she goes into her room and changes into some pajamas and heads to bed.

The next day, Athena got up at 6 a.m. and got ready. She changed into a black crop top, black ripped jeans, fishnets and custom Air Force 1's,

 She changed into a black crop top, black ripped jeans, fishnets and custom Air Force 1's,

Athena was going to her house next to the Salvatore Boarding house, it'd been awhile since she'd been there so she decided it was due for a visit

Athena was going to her house next to the Salvatore Boarding house, it'd been awhile since she'd been there so she decided it was due for a visit. Damon was exiting his home when he smelt roses and the ocean, he knew his mate was near. He followed the smell and saw the most interesting, beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on. Athena sensed that her mate was behind her, so she turned around and stared at him. What was she supposed to do? She's mute. So she walked up to him, he snapped out of his trance when she waved.

'Hi, I'm guessing you're one of my mates. I'm Athena Audrey Gilbert, whom might you be?' she said in his head, "I'm Damon Salvatore. How did you do that?" He asked, I motioned him to follow me, he looked confused but followed, they walked in the house and Damon looked around in awe, sure the Boarding house was nice, but this was insane. She motioned to the seat in front of her, and he took a seat, 'I feel you should know, I have 3 mates, you're one of them.' She again said in his head. He wasn't one to share, but he'd try his hardest for her, he didn't like it though. She snorted, reading his thoughts, 'Alpha male I see.' "Okay, how are you doing that? What are you?" He asks, 'I'm a mix of everything, kinda like the supernatural version of chex mix.' She snorted, whilst his jaw dropped. He heard of her before. How she's ruthless, cutthroat, and not to be messed with. He also knew there was no way for her to die. "Damn." Is all he could say in the moment, but before he could say anything a big black animal came up behind her, which scared the shit out of him.

'Oh that reminds me.' Athena said, then whistled loudly, a black panther, and two king cobras came into the room, 'This is my mate, you will treat him with respect, as you do me.' Athena says, they all make sounds in agreement, Ares slightly growls at him, it was obvious he didn't like him. 'Anyways, I suppose you already know, but I don't speak.' She says in his head, "Yup. I have to leave, baby bro needs to be messed with." Athena just nods and watches as he leaves. 'One down, two to go.' She thinks.

Athena and Ares go out to her Rolls Royce,

and head to the grill for milkshakes. When she pulls up all eyes are on her and her car. People are always gossiping about Athena and her money, trying to get close to her so she'd give them money, cars, houses, etc.. She just ignored them though. She sat down at a booth, Ares sitting besides her, and ordered a vanilla milkshake with a straw. When she does eat in public, it's only drinks with straws, so no one can see her face. Just then, Elena, Bonnie and Caroline walk in. Care sees Athena and smiles, dragging the other two girls to sit with her. They all sit down, "Caroline, why are we sitting with this freak?" Elena hisses, which causes Ares to growl in warning. "Because, king is my friend, and she isn't a freak, you're just a bitch." She shrugs and their mouths drop. You could see the amusement in Athena's eyes. 'How fun.' She thinks, "So, my birthday is in a couple days, what are we doing?" Caroline asks Athena, knowing that Athena had something planned, Athena shakes her head, 'I'm not saying.' She says in her head, Care pouts. 'I promise it'll make history.' Athena says with a wink, Caroline perks up, "This is gonna be interesting then." Care smiles. Athena nods, slightly smirking under her mask. 'You have no idea' She tells Caroline. And walks out of the grill, Ares following behind her.

A/N: I hope you guys like it so far, stay tuned, I have big things planned for this story. What do you think she has planned? Stay tuned!<3