twelve

Weakend Weeks

Meet me with your feet on the ground
so I know when you'll be gone
And I won't call your name.

# [Inapproriate and strong language]
"I need to talk to my father."

"You can't, Elos."

"Com'on Claire, let me talk to the director."

"He is busy. Meet him later this afternoon. I'll try to squeeze you in his sched-"

"Ate Eloise! See, Claire? My family is inside that office. Why do I have to arrange an appointment to talk to my own father?"

"Rules, Elos, please."

"My sister's calling me. I'm sorry but the director won't fire his secretary anyway."

"Elos, aren't you proud of your father?" His mom asked as he entered the room.

"Why would I? Inspect every male student, Father?" He turned to his father. "To what? Separate the gays from the guys?"

"It is a brilliant idea, Elos. Its time, son. Those fags should know their place. And I'm determined to keep them out of my school if they don't behave accordingly."

"You are crazy. You'll get them out of school if they act gay? And how do you plan to do all this, Mr. Director?"

"Well, dear. Its easy. We have your friends from the student council to help. This afternoon, we'll start the screening. Ask the kids how often they jack off, ask them their types... if they have sexual fantasies, do they watch porn, anything that concerns their sexuality. You'll see soon. You know you're father is eagle-eyed. I know a gay when I see one."