twenty

White

— The you who ran after me
Won't cross paths again
Because there's no second time.

#
"Apollo, we promised to escape together. I promise I won't rush things anymore. Maghihintay na lang rin ako."

"Elos, I'm sorry."

"No... don't say sorry, please."

"I'm never gonna replace the moon who waited for me. I can't gift you the stars to accompany you through the lonely nights, baby."

"No! Why are you saying this? Why are you leaving me?"

"Elos ko, alam ng araw na kahit kailan hindi sila magtatagpo ng buwan." He kissed his forehead and whispered, "Close your eyes."

"Dad, I'm sorry." He walked steps away from his love and went to the direction of his father. He hugged him like a boy who got lost. He reached for the gun on the back pocket of his father and pointed it to his chest. "It is so hard to be your son."

"Apollo, no."

He fired the gun. Unlike what he said, Elos had his eyes open the whole time, hoping Apollo would go back and wrap him in his arms.

Everything went slow, like how Apollo dropped to the ground, with the gun on his hand.

"Apollo!"

"I want a lifetime with you, Elos ko but the world-,"

"I also want that. Don't close your eyes, no, please."

"The world is so tra-gically beau-tiful."

"Stop talking. Don't die on me, please. I beg you, Apollo. I fucking beg you."

He begged him, but he closed his eyes. Like how Apollo did it, Elos also got the gun. And everything just went black.