Chapter 10

{Third person pov}

After muzan put tanjiro on his bed Ihe was in his office when he heard a knock on my door "come in" he said with no hesitation "hello master muzaan!" He hears Daki say "is there something you need daki! Because I am clearly busy!" Muzan said in a threatening voice "hhm.. why did you pick that kid over me!" Daki stated "why do you want know?" He said looking away "because you have me to fuck!" Daki complained "daki I don't have time for this!" Muzan said loudly "or is it because he is the ancestor of that yoriichi guy who almost killed you?" Daki said while looking at her nails "welll~ I'm bored so im gonna find my brother see ya muzan~!" Daki said while opening to door and leave "why did I take him?"

{Tanjiro kamado pov}

I woke in the fortress again I got up and walked in to the halls but I don't know where muzan's office is because nakime is always changing to fortress, then I saw a door I've never seen.. I open it and it was a demon that had six eyes.. six eyes.. Akaza said that was a demon name kokushibo.. and he has six eyes.. that is always busy hunting or with muzan and was just staring at the wall.. "umm.. hey are you ok?"

{Michikatsu Tsugikuni/ kokushibo pov}

I was looking at the wall thinking about yoriichi.. when I hear "umm.. hey are you ok?" I look at the voice it was a kid he kind looks like yoriichi.. I walk closer to him, he looks up at me when I stop walking.. he softly looks at with a small smile and the pits his hand around my neck and hugs me.. I hug back, he felt like the sun.. bright. beautiful, and warm I felt something wet drip down my face, he looks up at me and wipes the wetness of my face and holds my cheek, and bends me down and kisses my forehead " negativity be gone!" He said then hugs me again then waves me good bye..

{Tanjiro kamado pov}

I wave good bye to kokushibo and walk down the hall again then I bump into someone it wa the girl who got me food "sorry!" I yell in panic "ugh.. it's you.." she said "I-im tanjiro kama-" I was cut off by her "kamado yeah yeah I don't care. Why does master muzan even like you? I mean your not even pretty or hot" She added "I-i don't know.." I quietly said "ugh.. whatever." She said then stormed off.

______________________________________
I'm NOT dead just lazy so chapter ten was a little boring but its fine thank you for reading♡