Chapter 24

"You put us through a lot of trouble you piece of shit!" Daki said holding his neck from behind with her nails against one of his neck veins, her sash wrapped around his body with his arms and hands tied to his sides. Tanjiro's eyes widen finally registering the fact that he was literally just taken off the street.

Daki's nails dig deeper into tanjiro's neck, drawing a bit of blood. "Why does Muzan-Sama like you so much!" "Daki. Stop being a brat." A voice heard from the darkest corner of the room "B-but ONII-CHAN!!" "Daki."

From a distance they heard a voice. A man's voice.

"Kamado! Where are you?!" Regoku yelled throughout the house running and look everywhere he can. Daki quickly gets up. Glaring at the wall knowing that he was close by. As Taniro was going to yell. It was muffled from Daki putting the sash over his mouth. "Shut up you idiot." Daki said glaring at him. "Nakime." Gyutaro said picking up Tanjiro.

There he was back at the place he didn't want to come back to. With the man he dreaded to see sitting on his throne staring at him so blankly it looked like he was staring into his soul "we have brought him back!" "I can see that Daki." Muzan said staring at him. Daki hoping to get a praise from the man she love oh so much, but not receiving it made her give an annoyed look. "Leave." As soon as the words left his mouth everyone was gone.

"You put me through a lot of trouble Tanjiro. And you didn't even think and consider that you were hurting my feelings?" Muzan says walking to Tanjiro with the same blank stare. "The feeling of you leaving makes me sad don't you love me?" "Get away from me!" Tanjiro said backing away from him "Tanjiro listen to me." "No! Get Away!" Tanjiro yelled getting up and running away. But was soon falling from the ceiling, as he was just dropped on to the same platform in front of Muzan. "Tanjiro stop struggling. You know it's not going to end well." Muzan said crossing his arms "Well.. not for you.." Muzan said looking away.

It's been 15 to 20 minutes and Tanjiro would not give up...

"Just give it up. You know you won't be able to escape." Muzan, still in the same spot staring at the panting Tanjiro on the floor. As he was just teleported back. "Never!" Muzan just sighed and chopped his neck. Knocking him out "why couldn't you just give up." Muzan mumbled picking him up like a sack of potatoes over his shoulder.

Tanjiro wakes up in a cold sweat. "Finally your awake." Muzan. Sitting on the bed said staring at wall "Tanj-" "Muzan-Sama" Akaza. On one knee. infront of him "what is it Akaza?" "There are there intruders, sent by the Ubuyashiki" Muzan nods before Akaza disappears "We will continue our talk when I come back" Then he vanishes.

(I need to leave.)

Tanjiro gets up and gets out of the bed.

Reaching for the door....

CLANK!!

"No.."

"NOO!"

He was chained to the bed.

What do you think about the new cover?