chapter 16

{Inosuke Hashibira pov}

Tch! That Gonjiro! Is so! Ugah! So! So! So..! Cute!? Tch! Is not! And with his feminine waist! He can be easily be mistaken! As a girl! Tch! And with that ugly! Cute! Adorable! Face!  "ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!" "I-I-n-nosuke! W-wHy aRe you MAdD!??" Ponitsu yelled "WAAAAGGGGGG" "WAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Nesitsu scream "IO, IO, IO!! WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AO EARLY IN THE MORNING!?!?!?" Natsuko Yelled. She's tryna battle me! "YOU WANNA GO!?"

{Tanjiro kamado pov}

I woke up to really loud screaming, what an amazing way to start my day "what is with the noise!?" I yelled leaving all of them speechless "you know what I don't care! If you need me I will be outside!" I said closing the door.

Ugh.. I should have asked them where outside was.. whatever..

{Third person pov}

Tanjiro was outside staring at the moon and stars. When Tanjiro felt something cold slither into one of his pant hole

(he is wearing the outfit that is purple, when him, Zenitsu, and inosuke had broken ribs. If you know what I mean)

Wrapping around his leg and slithering on to his chest. Tanjiro felt a small tongue lick his nipple "mgh~"  tanjiro moaned f to the floor. Then he felt the coldness slithered up on to his neck "oh.. it's a snake..?" Tanjiro said sitting up and putting his arm out. The snake slithered down his neck and around his arm, tanjiro pulled his sleeve up "wow.. your such a pretty pearl white color.. *smile* hey.. what are you doing here..?" Tanjiro said tiling his head. The snake does the same tiling his head visibly confused "your so cute! *smiles warmly* wish I was you.. I would have not been in this drama.." tanjiro said petting the snakes chin with his knuckle finger "talking to animals..?, what are you? A Disney princess?" A voice with a hint a annoyance said next to tanjiro. "WAH!" The bandaged up man put his hand over tanjiro's mouth "yare, yare.. you are to loud" (any saiki k fans?) "Come on Kaburamaru." (Kaburamaru is the snakes name if you didn't know) The man walking away.

____________________________________________
If you didn't read my announcement I started school so I will be posting way slower that I already am thank you for reading