Ch-2 : Hate At First sight

RECAP :

" What are you looking at?" asked the ethereal beauty.

Wen Kexing, who was staring at the stranger blinked like a child who caught doing something which shouldn't be done.

CONTINUATION :

Wen Kexing didn't show any sign of moving away from the stranger. He just stared. Like hypnotized.

He have never felt something like this before. His heart was beating fast like it can explode any time soon.

" Hey! You are so heavy i couldn't breathe!.." the stranger said with a low sigh. His cheeks are all red.

Wen Kexing realizing that they are too close (too much close), he quickly said sorry and remove himself from the stranger.

He stand up still in shock. He placed his hand on his left side where his heart is. The heck is happening with me. He thought.

" Hey you! can help me standing up." the stranger said breaking the thoughts of Wen Kexing.

Wen Kexing looked at the stranger taking each and every words clearly into his mind.

" Hey! Can't you hear you deaf! Help me!" this time the stranger said with a little anger on his voice.

Wen Kexing who got really shocked that someone other than his mom shouted at him just stared at the stranger.

The stranger being frustrated stood up by his own help.
Useless Alpha. Manner less. Shameless. Staring at a stranger like a pervert.
The stranger cursed Wen Kexing in his mind nonstop.

Wen Kexing realizing that he didn't even helped this beauty but stared at him like a pervert he ran away from there towards his class.

The stranger just looked at the fading man who fell on him and didn't even helped him standing up and just left away like a criminal. He could only roll his eyes as he have to collect the papers that fell on the ground.

" If i ever met that crazy men i swear I'm gonna make him regret that he met me."

The stranger murmured to himself.

%%%%%%

Wen Kexing reached at his class just 2 minutes ago.

He quickly took his seat which is at the last where only two seats are empty. He took the seat which was nearer to window.

His friend, Han Ying who sit right in front of him looked at him and smiled, " So, what excuse does Young Master Wen have today for being late?"

" You won't believe what happened today!?!" Wen Kexing said still not recovering from the sight of the stranger.

" Well that's right cause I'll never believe in you." Han Ying said jokingly.

Wen Kexing thought to ignore this man. Cause Han Ying won't understand what he is feeling right now. Well, he don't even want to share the feelings that the stranger gave him. He still remembered the way that stranger smelled. It was like he was in a garden full of chrysanthemums*.

Soon the teacher came and announced that a new student will be joining today. He couldn't take part on the welcoming day as he was out of the country.

" Everyone be good to your junior / friend. I don't want to hear any complaints. Please introduce yourself."

Wen Kexing heard a big gasp from the students nearby and some gossips from girls that he have no interest in.

He doesn't really care whether who joins who is who. He didn't even looked at the person.

Soon a familiar voice that still ring in his mind, he heard it. He looked up and saw the familiar face that hypnotized him.

" Hello I'm Zhou Zishu, nice to meet you all everyone." he said with a beautiful smile which is brighter than the sun.

Zhou Zishu, in one look everyone can understand he is a perfectionist. He have long hair which is tied slightly as a pony tail. He have a black eyes with rosy lips. And aura of confidence.

It can make any alpha go crazy and any omega envious.

The teacher looked at Zhou Zishu and said, " Go sit at the that last seat. It's the only empty one."

Zhou Zishu nodded with a smile and looked at the allotted seat but  the smile soon fade away when he saw who was beside the seat sitting. That perverted Alpha .

It didn't go unnoticed by Wen Kexing and he knew the one who make his heart beat fast actually hate him by heart.

It is hate at first sight!

As Zhou Zishu walk close to him or rather to his allotted seat, Wen Kexing's heart beat became more fast!

Only God knows how he didn't die!?!

Zhou Zishu sit on the seat without even looking at Wen Kexing. It hurts Wen Kexing that this strangely beauty didn't even give him a cold 'hi' to the most handsome man.

Wen Kexing is one of the most popular Alpha in his university.
And currently he is getting ignored by an omega! Mostly he ignore them.

"Ummm hello, I'm Wen Kexing ", Wen Kexing extend his hand towards Zishu with determination to make this omega talk to him. He don't want to get ignored by the first person who make him feel so excited.

Zhou Zishu looked coldly at Kexing and did a quick handshake.

The quick touch shared between Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu, made both of them blushed. They don't even know what's really going on.

Zishu, i should hate him!

Zhou Zishu thought to himself

////////////////////////

Ah..... The second chapter is completed!

Thank you to for voting.

::::::::: TBC ::::::::::

///////////////////////