Ch-5 : He Is Ah-Xu

RECAP :

With this Wen Kexing goes in the direction of the exit.

Han Ying thought for a moment what really is going on with Wen Kexing.

He run after Kexing so that they could play some games.

CONTINUATION :

"What he is Ah-Xu?" Wen Kexing said with a shocked face.

He can't believe the person who he met this morning is none other than his Ah-Xu.

%%30 MINUTES BEFORE %%

Wen Kexing sighed for the nth time. He couldn't believe he didn't won even a single game.

Han Ying looked at Kexing and said with a teasing tone,"What happened Young Master? Couldn't even win a single game?" and laughed.

Wen Kexing glared at him. This is all that Zhou Zishu 's fault. Whenever he tried to concentrate his face pop up out of nowhere. But he liked it. Ah..... Is he going crazy?

Suddenly Wen Kexing' s phone rang. He took out his phone and saw his mother is calling him. He picked and before he can even say 'hello' a deadly voice said with a low tone, "You have 15 minutes. Come HOME." and she hang up.

Wen Kexing looked at the black screen trying to understand what really happened and after some moment he remembered Uncle-Sir Qin is having a family dinner with them.

Wen Kexing ran like his life is at stake and Han Ying just looked at him like he saw a ghost.

How could he forgive so important thing! Uncle-Sir Qin, first of all Sir Qin is so strict! He have to call him Sir to show respect. Uhh he call most of the senior employees as uncle or aunt but no Sir Qin said that we should call seniors as 'Sir' cause it's respect.

Okay back to action, Sir Qin / Qin HuaiZhang is the Vice president of his father company. He have been in abroad for 5 years. And today he came back officially. So His Father held a family dinner as a welcoming party.

It take atleast 17 minutes and 14 seconds to reach home. Oh no he is 2 minutes 14 seconds late.

Wen Kexing pressed the door bell and his mother opened the door. He is doomed!

His mother, everyone calls her Madam Wen, she have small face with a red lips and a fair skin. One could say she is the form of angel but... Sometime she became devil too mostly when Wen Kexing or his sister cross their limit.

Madam Wen looked at Kexing and asked, "How could you forget such an important dinner?"

Wen Kexing looked at his mother with his puppy eyes and said, "Ah... Forgive me but first let me in."

Madam Wen Sighed and waved at him to come in Wen Kexing like a happy puppy walked behind her. He knows how much his mother become angry but she can never resist his puppy eyes. Nobody can.

As he reached to the dinning room he found his sister, Ah-Xiang looking at him and smiling. If one saw they will think it's just a normal smile but in the eyes of Wen Kexing and Ah-Xiang it's a big teasing smile.

He looked at the side where Sir Qin and his family is, to say hello but he froze up. His eyes fell on the man who make him go crazy that said man also looked at him with wide eyes which instantly change into sharp glare.

Wen Kexing point his hands towards the man, "YOU-Zhou Zishu!"

Sir Qin looked at Wen Kexing than at Zishu who was glaring at Kexing.

"You both know each other?" He asked.

Before Wen Kexing could say anything Zhou Zishu said, "Yeah...he is my senior in the new college."

Sir Qin looked at Wen Kexing as though like 'take care of him or else......' of course he gonna take care of this person like a princess.

Aunty Qin who was sitting beside Zhou Zishu said," Ha.. Ah-Xing surely have grown up as a handsome alpha. "

Wen Kexing smiled and nodded his head. Aunty Qin is the best person after his mom. She is gentle unlike some old man who always have a poker face.

Wen Kexing sat down opposite to Zhou Zishu. Madam Wen also sat beside Wen Kexing 's father Wen RuYu.

Wen RuYu said with a smile to Wen Kexing, " Kexing do you remember someone called Ah-Xu ?"

Wen Kexing looked at his father and remember a child from his memories whom he would tease with the name Ah-Xu . How could he forget him.

Wen Kexing nodded with a question look. It's been 5 years since he last saw him.

The Wen couple smiled at each other and then looked at Zhou Zishu. Zhou Zishu who was looking at the untouched food.

He looked up and stared at Wen Kexing.

Wen Kexing trying to process why suddenly Ah-Xu is mentioned.

Before he can come to any conclusion Ah-Xiang sighed and said, "Uhhh...how dense can you be?"

Wen Kexing looked at Ah-Xiang then at Wen Couple and Qin Couple and then at Zhou Zishu.

"What he is Ah-Xu?" Wen Kexing said with a shocked face.

He can't believe the person who he met this morning is none other than his Ah-Xu.

//////////////////

Chapter 5 is here!

Thank you for voting ch-4.

Hope you all like it.

::::TBC::::