Ch-8 : Because Of Stares

RECAP :

"No, he will be living with you, I hope you take care of Zishu like your brother ." Old Qin said.

" Oh.. Of course I will take of Ah-Xu!" Wen Kexing replied with a big charming smile.

' Just not in the brotherly way. Not even in the ducking way!'

CONTINUATION :

Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu's rooms are right opposite to each other.

And their relationship, well, it's just Wen Kexing trying to have a conversation while Zhou Zishu trying to ignore.

How can a person be this cold!?!

OK not too much!

Zhou Zishu would laugh at the silly jokes of Kexing's dad, blush slightly when Kexing's mom tease him and even help Gu Xiang in studies.

But when he looks at Wen Kexing, his eyes just go cold (~).

////

" GeGe, Mom said that today Xu-Ge will go to college with you." Gu Xiang said when Wen Kexing was busy putting books in a bag.

Kexing look up at Xiang with big /wide eyes.

"Who..? Who will go with me?" Kexing asked.

Xiang sighed, "Xu-Ge. Why are you so shocked and why Xu-Ge is so cold towards you? What the heck did you did this time?", asked.

Wen Kexing gulped, "Not much
.... Just fell and stared at him."

"...."
"...."
"...."

"You also know when you stare at someone it feels so....." Xiang said shrugging.

Wen Kexing stared at his sister.

"Look...! Your staring looks like a Pervert old man." Xiang said pointing her finger at Kexing.

She huffed and ran away.

Kexing looked at the wall that is front of him, thought, 'Walls are far better than some people.'

////

Zhou Zishu, wear a white shirt with black jacket and a tight jeans which is perfectly fine with the legs and *Ahem* nothing.

Spraying some perfumes he looked at himself in the mirror and smiled.

Then his smile dropped, why is he so excited anyway. It's not like it's his first day.

The two weeks have been hell to him. With all those fake smiles and politely ignoring those looks from Alphas and giving unknown cold glares to some professors, mostly Professor Ye Bai Yi.

That alpha professor, good-for-nothing, always coming to him and stealing his money. If he wouldn't be his from-where uncle, Zishu would have given him the taste of a tight slap.

All the money Zishu lost!

He want to curse.
Fuck.
Its good to curse sometime but he wanna shout!

The truth is he promised Uncle Qin that he is not going to cause any trouble now as he in the college.

He used to be the baddest one in his high school.

Sigh. Who said college life is all fun?! All the assignments and having to also deal with that Big Dog.

But why is he so excited today!?!

'It's all that Wen The Pervert Kexing' s fault.'

He unconsciously smiled when he imagined Kexing' s puppy face.