Ch-6 : Memories Of Us

RECAP :

Wen Kexing looked at Ah-Xiang then at Wen Couple and Qin Couple and then at Zhou Zishu.

"What he is Ah-Xu?" Wen Kexing said with a shocked face.

He can't believe the person who he met this morning is none other than his Ah-Xu.

CONTINUATION :

After the dinner the Wen couple and Qin couple went to living room where they were talking about their past that normally older do.

On the other side Ah-Xiang and Qin JiuXiao were talking more like quarreling on every topic.

Meanwhile Zishu and Kexing was sitting between the old couples listening their talks.

It's so boring here. They both thought without knowing they both are thinking the same.

Seeing both of them having I-don't-want-to-be-here look, Madam Wen told them to go outside and talk.

Wen Kexing and Zhou Zishu was walking at the garden. The cold wind passing through the leaves made rustling sound. It was all quiet and no one uttered a single word.

"Ummm.. You become more pretty." Wen Kexing said to start a conversation between them.

"Yeah.. I know." Zhou Zishu replied with no expression, like he is used to all this word.

Wen Kexing become more nervous, it's not like its his first talking to an omega. He is always surrounded by them. And he got used to it. But something made him feel different from the moment he saw Ah-Xu.

"Hmm...Do you remember how you once got angry when I ignore you?" Wen Kexing asked remembering their childhood memories.

It wasn't like they spend all their childhood together, it was for some few days but those days were so beautiful that he refuse to forget.

"Hnn" Zishu responded.

Wen Kexing looked at Zishu, the black eyes that look like a black hole drowning inside with no escape. And red lips, oh so kissable , he thought.

And like flash the memory came into his eyes. The memory of their childhood together for few days.

*

A 11-year-old run around the jungle, 'oh no... I can't die here.'
Suddenly he fall over the ground when his feet hit a stone.

He slowly get up. His hand and leg have some scratches. And there's a big bruise on his elbow.

Little drops of tear came from his eyes. 'It was all that Omega Xie' s fault.', he rubbed his eyes,' No, alphas do not cry! And more than that if father knew that I cried then he will tease me.'
With that he got up but soon sat down with a thud. His leg was hurting. His whole body was hurting.

Suddenly he heard a rustle sound from the nearby bush.

'Huh? Does even tiger leave in this dark jungle?' the boy thought.

After a while a small puppy came up. The boy looked at the puppy and the puppy look at the boy. Like they both judging each other.

'He so ugly.' both the boy and the puppy thought.

'XingXing?' a voice interrupted their thoughts and a boy younger than the previous boy came.

The younger boy looked at the older boy and like a lightning speed grab the puppy in a protective manner and stared at the older.

The older boy chuckle at said, "I don't want your ugly puppy."

The younger with a offensive face asked, " Who are you? And....", looking at the bruises, "Why are you hurt?"

" Uh... I'm Wen.. Wen Kexing. I got lost here. What about you?" the older boy, Wen Kexing replied with a big smile.

The younger boy looked at Wen Kexing with a concern face and said, " I am...... Zhou... Zhou Xu. This is my forest of course so I can stay here."

Wen Kexing looked straight to Zhou Xu's black eyes.

Suddenly someone's laugh was heard from behind of Zhou Xu. They looked at the person. It was none other than -

" Mr. Wen... Wen Kexing!... Lao Wen! "

Wen Kexing looked up and saw Ah-Xu's face near him.

Zishu after seeing that finally the person in front of him woke up from his whatever thinking, sighed heavily.

" What did you call me?" Wen Kexing asked still on daze. His ear can still hear Lao Wen perfectly.

Zishu look at him and said, "Uh..Lao Wen. Look if you gonna tease me because of that I'm not gonna-"

*

Before he can finish Wen Kexing lean closer to Zishu. Their face inches away. Both of them looked at each other.

" Hey, Zishu-Ge... Ummm I'm sorry to interrupt you both."

Zishu and Kexing looked at their side with wide eyes.

"Its not what it seems JiuXiao!" Zishu said while pushing Wen Kexing away.

Wen Kexing looked at his Ah-Xu with dejected face. He just wanna touch those lips.

Zhou Zishu looked at Kexing and mumbled, " Pervert".

%%%%%%%

Ahhahahhahahaha
Long Time no see! Didn't thought this story will have 1k+ reads.

I'll try to update more frequently . Well, I don't think I'll get much time this July month as my exams are coming. And so many plots for WENZHOU cp are in my mind.
Maybe I'll publish one book this month.
OK I'll stop blabbering....

Thank you for voting and commenting.

Hope you all like this chapter.
Stay Safe. Stay healthy.