six

31st august

michael clifford

"have you been taking the medicine that doctor lester gave you,michael?" luke asked,peering into my fridge and taking out a bottle of apple juice,drinking the liquid straight from the bottle.

i made a face at luke,"luke,don't do that. it's gross."

"too late." luke mumbled,finishing the juice and throwing the bottle away into the trash.

"come sit." i said,patting the space next to me.

luke sat down,with me immediately cuddling up to him and resting my head against his chest.

"michael?"

"mhm?"

"are you still in contact with james?" luke asked,peering down at me.

"no," i said,frowning,"i don't know where he went."

"oh. it's okay,i'll be here with you." luke reassured me,giving my small body a tight squeeze.

"i'm glad i have you,lukey." i whispered,looking up and giving him a small smile.

"ditto,mikey." luke said,giving my forehead a small kiss,making me blush madly.

i hid my face from his sight,covering it with my sweater paws.

"aw,is mikey blushing?" luke said,smirking slightly.

"'m not." i said,my voice slightly muffled due to my sweater paws,my cheeks still a bright red.

"mikey?" luke whispered

"what? why are we whispering?" i whispered back,giggling.

"be my boyfriend?" luke asked,sending a hopeful gaze down at me.

"of course,lukey."

a/n

this chapter was a filler lol but yay muke fluff?

i rlly want to make the story happy and all from now on so i'm going to make sure that james doesn't appear much,unless michael forgets his medicine

thanks for reading cuties,enjoy your day/night :-)