three

1st may

michael clifford

"michael?" luke knocked on my bedroom door,while i was in my bathroom,tears flowing freely out of my eyes.

one,two,three. slash,slash,slash.

i glanced down at my slightly bloody wrists and the blade in my hand while the knocking on the door resumed.

"what is it?" i chocked out,trying to stiffle my sobs.

"michael,can i come in?" luke asked.

"no!" i quickly said,putting my wrists under the water to clean them.

"please open the door,michael."

"no,i'll come out in a bit." i said.

"promise?"

"i promise."

luke walked off and i frantically tried to get rid of the blood pouring out as fast as i could,not wanting luke to wait too long.

once i was done,i quickly tugged my sleeve down and hid my blade away,walking out of the bathroom and my room.

"lukey?"

"in here!" he yelled from my living room.

i went in and found him on the couch,using his phone. luke looked up when i entered,patting the spot next to him. i sat down and played with my fringers,not knowing what to do.

"do you want to watch spiderman?" luke asked,after locking his phone and placing it on the coffee table.

"sure,"i mumbled,"let me get my laptop." i said,getting up and walking to my room,taking my laptop off my bed and heading back to luke.

"i found the cd!" luke said,holding it up.

we inserted the disk into my laptop and cuddled closely so we could watch the movie easier.

i eventually fell asleep,only to wake up to luke shaking my shoulder. i rubbed my eyes,muttering a tired,"what?"

"i thought you said you stopped." luke said,looking on the verge of tears.

"what?" i asked,still sleepy and confused.

"when did you make those?" he said,looking at my wrist,where my sleeve had ridden up.

i pulled it down and whispered softly,"just now."

"michael,you can't keep doing this to yourself. you promised you would stop."

"i know,but james told me to."

"where can i speak to this james?" luke asked,knuckles white from clenching his fists so hard.

"he's right there." i said,looking at the cormer of the room where james stood,leaning against the wall and watching us.

"where?" luke asked,looking around confused.

"i don't want to talk to him,michael." james said,glaring at luke.

"james doesn't want to talk at the moment,luke." i told him,looking between the two.

"where is he? i can't see him. are you sure he's here?" luke said.

"yes!"

"have you been talking to yourself again lately?" luke asked.

"no,i've been talking to only you and james,luke."

a/n

im rlly sorry on not updating lately but i'll try updating for the next few weeks

thanks for reading ilysm !!

love you lots,i hope you're feeling great today.