Story 24 - Meeting Nuru

(This one might not be accurate to the storyline but I like it anyway.

They had finished the fire trial and now they are off to the next trial, all they know is that there is a monster they will have to fight, they figured they should warn the queen just in case.

After a whole thing of them trying to meet the queen, they finally got some time with her. And Nuru is there but she is sitting by her mom in the princess thrown reading a book.

The queen - come in.

Varian Hugo and Young walk into the room, Hugo couldn't help but want to steal everything and Young was just staring at Nuru, while Varian's full attention was on the queen.

Varian - Hello your majesty.

The queen - Please, Luna.

Varian - umm ok Luna... Well me and my friends are visiting the kingdom.

Luna - That is wonderful to hear.

Varian - But we are doing it for a specific reason. We are taking these trials to get these seven totems, one from each kingdom and-

Luna - You're after the totem?

Varian - You've heard of it?

Luna - YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH THAT TOTEM!!!! 

The queen's eyes to a bright yellow and her hair got strips of yellow in it. While her lips want black and her veins went back

Nuru stood up in fear

Nuru - Mom?

Luna's eyes were normal when she looked at her daughter but she was slowly turning into a demon-like creature

Nuru - MOM!!!!

Luna - I love you Nuru... NOW RUN!!!!

Nuru ran down the stairs next to Varian when her mom started to growl, as she was transforming into t a beast.

Nuru - MOM!!!!! 

Nuru said as she turned to run towards her mom who was no longer in there. Hugo grabbed her wrist causing her to stop.

Nuru - LET GO OF ME!!!!! (She said as she tried struggling her wrist out of his hand)

Hugo - Your gonna get yourself killed!!!

Nuru - I SAID LET GO OF ME!!!!!! 

Nuru pulled her other arm back and punched Hugo in the face causing him to drop her wrist as he put his hand on his bleeding lip.

Hugo - HEY!!!! What was that for!!!

Varian - Well she did tell you not to touch her.

Hugo - *sarcastically* Haha, very funny Goggles.

Nuru looked at Varian and started running towards him as her mom was destroying everything in sight.

Nuru - You!!!

Varian - Umm... Varian actually.

Nuru - Oh yeah Varian... haha, I don't care. You seem smarter than the other two. Tell me the truth. YOU KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN DIDN'T YOU!!!!!

Varian - Well not entirely. I knew someone would turn into the monster and-

Nuru - SO YOU CAME HERE TO KILL MY MOTHER FOR A STUPID TOTEM!!!!!

Varian - We never wanted to kill her.

Nuru - BUT YOU KNEW DIDNT YOU!!!!

Varian - Ok, I knew. But I promise I didn't know it was the queen, or she had a daughter.

Nuru- like that makes it better?!? You still would've killed someone who didn't have control!!!!

Varian - look, I know what it's like losing a parent you love, so I promise I will save your mother.

Nuru - Oh duh!!! We are going to save my mom.

Hugo - sorry to interrupt but did you say we?

Nuru - Yeah, I'm coming with you.

Hugo - oh no-no-no. She's not coming.

Nuru - Why? Cause I'm a girl.

Hugo - No.

Nuru - a princess!!!

Hugo - yes, but among many other reasons.

Nuru - Ugh!!! How dare you. (She punches Hugo's jaw again.)

Hugo - SAME SPOT!!!!

Varian - Yep she's coming.

Hugo - WHAT!!!! NO!!!! WHY!!!!

Varian - Because if I said No she would be punching me instead of you.

Nuru - Good choice, let's go. (Takes Varian's hand and run out of the frame)

Young walks up to Hugo

Young - So, you think she's single.

Hugo - Yeah.., keep dreaming kid. 

Hugo said as he touched his bleeding lip and walked out of frame as Yong followed close behind.