Foreword

"In the backwoods of nature's soul, I left my wild true heart." 
-- Angie Weiland-Crosby

I have always been in love with grass types. I feel a connection between plants and this maybe explains my attraction to those photosynthesizing Pokemon. I also immediately fell in love when they released fairy types. Just like grass types, they have a great affinity with nature and that resounds to me as a person. I think every one of us has this mysterious connection with nature. Plants and every living thing around us share an invisible bond that has been strengthened by evolution. 

The Song of Fairy and Thorns will be my very first Pokemon story. It will be about the things I love in life: Pokemon, Nature, and Biology. This story will just mainly be about me manifesting my dream life to Elliot and how I want to be a Pokemon biologist if only it is possible. 

I believe that as a person living on earth, there are things that are helping to keep us alive. May it be your pet, your family, your dreams, or in my case, the passion to learn and interact with nature. 

I hope you enjoy reading The Song of Fairy and Thorns as much as I enjoyed putting it together. 

DISCLAIMER: This book is a working progress. I am a university student in real life and I can only update once every week. English is also not my first language and you will see a lot of minor grammatical lapses. If you see one, please point it out. I appreciate people correcting my mistakes as long as they do it respectfully. 

Art Cover: celestial080 on DeviantArt