Team Gen Z (Part 2!)

Time skip to when Shuri and Groot arrive in a ship. T'Challa steps out as well.

Peter and Morgan run up to Shuri and Groot and gave them a hugs. Groot gave Morgan a flower.

"Thank you Groot."

"I am Groot."

Peter comes up to T'Challa with a smile and gives him a quick hug too.

"It's nice to see you again Peter. You guys have fun. Don't let my sister get you guys into too much trouble." T'Challa says with a chuckle at the end. (Rest in peace king)

"Don't worry brother. We'll be fine. *Does Wakanda Forever gesture*" T'challa does it back before leaving in the ship.

They're all inside now and Peter and Shuri set up the Wii. Groot and Morgan are getting snacks. Extra for movies later.

Steve comes up stairs and he looks to be very tired but awake at the same time.

"I am Groot?" Groot says to Steve. Said person is confused.

"Pops that means why are you tired and sweaty." Peter translates. Steve nods to indicate he understands and says, "Oh ok. Well I just got back from the training room cause I was exercising. I felt like I was out of shape so I'm getting rip tonight." All of a sudden the teens start laughing (in this Morgan is like 2-3 years apart from them so she's like 12-13 years old.).

Steve raises an eyebrow at them curiously. Shuri waves him off to mean don't worry about it. As Steve starts walking away he hears a whisper, "Rip that ***** ayy."

"Language!"

The whole room fills with laughter. Peter on the floor, Shuri almost falling on the floor, Groot laying down on the couch and Morgan sitting on the coffee table. Steve shakes his head and heads up to his room. A few minutes later they catch their breaths and continue the activities.

Later after Wii sports

"I am Groot." Groot says and sighs.

"I'm bored too. Do you guys wanna prank someone?" Morgan suggests. Shuri stands up like she was waiting for this moment.

"Yes we should! I try to do it on T'Challa all the time. Sometimes it works but it mostly doesn't. Who should we do it on?"

Peter scratches his chin as he thinks. "How about Clint and Scott? I know that Nat won't fall for them and Bucky and Sam would kill me."

"I am Groot." (That sounds good.)

"I also agree!" Morgan says and bounces in her seat.

"Then afterwards we can watch movies!" Shuri says. Everyone nods their heads before heading off to Peter's room to get some things for the prank. Clint is in his room with Natasha. They hear feet running around.

"I wonder what they're up too." Natasha says while looking out the window.

Clint is using an arrow as a baton. He's laying down on his back; throwing the arrow and catching it again."They're kids and have lots of energy. Whatever they do I hope I'm not a part of it."

"Yeah ok honey. Just you wait and see. I have a feeling." Natasha says with a smirk. Still looking out the window.