3. His Personal Assistant

Voting and commenting is Must if you are reading this story..😐🙃✨

Recap:
Their First Kiss

Continuing,
"Good Morning Sir, this is Preeta Arora" she said..

And the boss turned.. she was taken aback.. she was totally shocked..

Preeta: (whispered) What the fuck..!! (Moves back)

The boss stands and forwards his hand and says, "Hello Miss Preeta, Karan Luthra here, CEO of Luthra Productions"

She got the biggest shock.. the man who forcefully kissed her yesterday was standing there as the boss in the company..!

Preeta: the fuck this can't be..(murmurs)

Karan: what happened Miss Arora (leans to the table) Won't you give you your interviews or you have other plans (smirks)

Preeta: (Shouts) Just shut the hell up..!! You know what am not going for this interview and neither the job.. i give a shit about the interview.

She turns and walks towards the door.

Karan: Preeta Arora, age 23, Qualifications..{bla bla bla😂😂} Mother Mrs.Sarla Arora.. daughter is (takes a pause) currently searching for a job to earn Livelihood of her mother as she is the only daughter of her mother and she has to get a job and earn money to keep her n her mother alive (stops)

Preeta stood there totally shocked she turned and shouted, "How the fuck do you know so much about me.."

Karan: Well ig it's just a matter of couple of seconds.. (hands a free cheque) put any amount you want.. your salary will be how much you want..

Preeta: i am not doing this job..

Karan: (walks towards her with a file in his hand) Well i g you don't have a choice (leans and whispers huskily in her ears) And if you don't I'll make sure you don't get a job anywhere else..

Moves back to his position with her glaring him.. she closed her eyes accepting the situation.. as she doesn't has a choice but she can't stay with this Cassanova..

Karan: How many wishes you make..!

he hands her a file containing all details about her.

Karan: You can't get rid of me babes..

Preeta; (disgusted) Oh Please Am for sure not gonna be one of your sluts..

Karan: (walks more closer to her) who said you are gonna be a slut.. (leans to her, huskily) you are gonna be my night partner..

Saying this he pushed her and her back hit the nearby wall and he immediately pinned her and smashed his lips on hers and the file in her hand fall off with a jerk..

She wasn't responding to the kiss... Trying hard to push him and control but he was there sucking and sucking her lips.. getting her taste.. Seeing her not respond he broke the kiss.

Karan: Respond or else you know the consequences..

He then immediately crashed his lips on her and clutched her waist and she immediately responded.. her hands travel to his hair and she started ruffling his hair fisting it while he was busy bitting her lips.

Blood came out from the lips and he immediately licked them off making suckling sound while she was breathing heavily.. seeing her breathing heavily, closing her eyes leaning to the wall.

He smirked and immediately shifted his hands to her bare waist.. and she opened her eyes to see him smirking.. he brushed their nose and then fighting with her nose started sucking her lips.. licking it..