5. Marking You As Mine

Warning: ⚠️ This chapter contains Mature/Sexual content, sexual theme, sexual words & sexual talks. Remember you have been warned.

Pehele VOTE AUR COMMENT KARO..😙 AB PADHO

Continuing,
She opened the door and got hell shocked seeing the person..

"Karan" she whispered putting her hands in her mouth in shock..

He was all drunk and was stumbling..

Preeta: tum yahan kya kar rahe ho..

Before she could speak anything he was falling on her.. she was trying to make him stand but he was still stumbling so she made him sit on the couch of her living room..

He sat leaning to the wall..

"Yeh toh hosh mein hi nahi hai ek kaam karti hun nimbu paani bana ke laati hun" she said and left to the kitchen. She made lemonade and came back in the hall to not find him..

She was confused. But then heard his voice.

Karan; hm.. yeh wali painting zyada achi hai

Preeta: (turns) oh my god you scared me.. (sighs) nimbu paani pe ke please jao yahan se..

Karan: (takes thr lemonade) mein yahan se jaane nahi aaya hun (gulps it in one go)

She sighs and rolls her eyes. She held his hand and took him to the main door and as they reached the main door that he turned her from back and she with a jerk came closer to him..

And he smashed his lips on hers.. he was continuously pushing her behind by pressing his lips deeply on hers and pinned her to the wall and got hold of her bare milky white thighs and lifted her up..

She was ruffling his hair breathing heavily making her chest move up and down. His one hand was on her thighs and the other one on the wall pinning her.

He was sucking her lips.. bitting it and almost chewing it... As her chest was moving up and down.. he immediately placed his hands tightly on the side of her chest making her shriek, "Ouch"..

He side pressed her chest and she was panting moving her head back... And he started kissing her neck.. she was breathing heavily.. while he was bitting her neck and then sucking there.. he licked there to reduce the pain..

She was loosing her control.. as he now moved down to her cleavage and started kissing there.. she was ruffling his hair.. he was sliding her top down by his lips pushing her top down..

She was breathing so heavily that her chest was moving up and down.. he moved up to her neck.. giving open mouth kisses trialing it from her collar bone to her jawline while she was arching back giving him access..

She didn't know why but she had lost her control.. he was kissing her bare shoulder that her pink jacket was obstructing so he moved his lips up from her Shoulders to her neck... Sucking and then to her jawline and then to her lips.

He started sucking her upper lips while she was responding by sucking his lower lip.. she kept hand on his beardy cheeks responding to the kiss while he took her hands and pinned them to the wall making her caged..

He quickly removed her jacket and threw it on the ground. He held her bare milky white thighs and lifted her up.. and continued kissing her.

She wrapped her hands around his neck clutching his shirt. He lifting her up entered her room and he closed the door by his legs and pinned her to the wall.. and started kissing her cleavage..

He gave love bites on her cleavage making them all red.. while she was just moaning.. he went up to her neck and started bitting their giving her love bites on her neck..