7. Preeta's Past

Vote 🌟 and Comment at least "❤️" and now read..🦋❤️

This story is gonna be interesting stay tuned ❤️🤩

Recap:

Another Blissful Night❤️🧚

Mature Content Starts..

Next morning

Preeta was trying to change sides in her sleep but she wasn't able to.. she felt some weight over her.. and slightly opened her eyes to see Karan sleeping over and still inside her and his lips on her breasts..

She started breathing heavily making her breasts move up and down and this disturbed his sleep.. He slightly opened his eyes and saw her breathing heavily.. he realised that he was leaning on her breasts..

He looked down and realised that he was still inside her while she was just sweating.. he moved up and started smooching with her lips and was coming outside from her.. that she moaned in pain..

Preeta: ahh..! (He was again coming out of her) Nahi..!! (Sweating badly) bahut pain ho raha hai.. bahut zyada.. niklo matt..

She held his shoulder while he smirked and sealed their lips and started thrusting her pressing her breasts..

Preeta: (breaks the kiss, moan) Ahh..!! Karan

The moment he heard his name.. he gave her a deep thrust and she tired was rubbing her head on the pillow.. he stopped moving inside her and started licking her belly.. and started making circles around her nipples..

He then came out of her and laid beside her.. she relaxed but the next moment he pulled her over him and entered inside her with a jerk..

Preeta: Oh My god..!

He held her breasts pumping them while she layed over him.. her breasts was now touching his face.. he immediately took them in his mouth and started sucking them no less than a baby.. while she was just moaning..

Preeta: Ahh..!

He saw that she closed her eyes to sleep so.. he started moving in her again..

Preeta: ah..!(moaned in sleep)

He was giving he hard thrusts for which the bed was shaking and she was too.. she was shivering even more as he was sucking her nipples..🥵

She knew that he won't stop so she dug her face in his neck. He smirked and started entering deep inside her.. he turned and laid over her and went even more deep..

Preeta; Ah..!! Ka..ah.. Karan..ahh.. it's..ahh..deep.. Ahh..!!

He just smirked and started bitting her breasts harshly..she was moaning in pain.. and he gave her the hardest thrust.. she moaned so so so loudly..he went to her face and started caressing her cheeks..

Karan: (breathing heavily) ah..! Ee..it.. ww..will be ff..fine..!

But she was already moaning and breathing uneven.. he finally came out of her and searched for his pants.. he grabbed them from a side and before wearing them, smirked and came over..

He started rubbing his lower part on hers and her breath hitched and she started moaning.. he entered inside her and started thrusting her holding her breasts.. he gave her a hard thrust.. pressed her breast harshly making her shout and licked her lips and came out of her and wore his pant..

He made her wear his Shirt as her top was no where around.. he made her wear her lower inner.. and put his hands on her belly and laid close to her.. she removed his hands in sleep..