21. Count The Days

Word Count: 3k+ words

"It Was A ~Prank Call♡~" reached 22.8k+ Reads and 2k+ Votes.

Also

I just hit 1.4k Followers (actually Fam) in Insta!!

omg!

Am squeaaaalingg!!! Am so happy!

Thank you guys! Here you go with the updates! Enjoy;)

PREERANLICIOUS CHAPTER! 😊❤️

"Karan!!"

Preeta chided at him for the millionth time out of curiosity. Today morning he barged in her room without any fear of getting noticed by other's and dragged her out to his car.

She was surprised on not seeing any of her colleagues around the car. They drove to somewhere and on the way Karan blindfolded her saying it was a surprise.

Karan: Aa gayee.. bass ab good girl ki tarah last time meri baat maano phir tumhare marzi se sab kuch..

She tapped her feets impatiently while he shook his head in disbelief. Leading her inside the newly arrived place, he made her walk for sometime. She could feel the coarse tiles replaced by furnished floor.

He went behind and untied the blindfold whispering backward countdown in her ears and peeled off the fold. She blinked to get a clear sight and when she got one, her eyes widened as if they would come out anytime soon.

Letting 'awwww' from her lips she moaned in happiness gawking her surroundings. They were standing in the living room of a well furnished bungalow near the beach. The bungalow had smooth marbles in its floor, glass doors and windows along with a garden.

She squealed in happiness and jumped on him, squeezing him tightly to death. He giggled seeing the unexpected happy reaction. Her eyes spotted a staircase..

Karan: uss taraf bhi bahut kuch hai.. tum waha--

She ran at the direction he pointed before he could finish. He shook his head and followed her. The Bungalow was big enough for a nuclear family to live in though it had only one bedroom (other rooms were under construction) it had a large living room along with a kitchen attached dining room, some other rooms and a study room.

Not to forget. A huge pool at the basement. Moans left her mouth at the sight of her dream house. She always wanted a house like this. She squealed further seeing the swimming pool and asked Karan whether it was for real or not on which he laughed.

Karan: you like it?

Preeta: Like? omg! I love this house.. Aww this ghar is so pyaaraaa.. My dream house.. but ek second yeh ghar hai kiska?

He smirked advancing towards her and snaked his fingers on her waist from behind, backhugging her and further leaning his chin on her shoulders.

"Humara" he whispered placing a kiss in her hair. Her head snapped towards him in surprise. He tilted his head on her shoulders facing her and giving her a small smile.

Her eyes watered hearing him say, "Humara ghar hai.. Mera aur tumhara." He places a soft kiss on her cheeks and she chuckled. His hands tightened on her belly as he pressed his front on her back.

She inhaled a sharp breath and placed her hands on his which were on her belly. He joined their foreheads and she leaned to his neck snuggling closer to him.

~•~

Preeta: Lekin ek second yahan sirf ek hi bedroom kyun hai? Hum toh do log hai..