AMA: Pacifica and Lincoln

(Set between Alluring Illusion and The Cipher Wheel, so BIG spoiler warning!)

*camera turns on, shows an unfocused view of a kitchen with dim lighting*

Pacifica: *voice comes in gradually* —used it a while back, before I met you. It worked just fine. We got a bunch of questions from people in another dimension. They were Mabel and Dipper's fans, or something.

Lee: *floats into view, glowing softly as a ghostie* *peers into camera* But will it work even while we're traveling in the township?

Pacifica: I don't know. Only one way to find out. Come on, Lincoln, it's a great way to pass the time while we're waiting for everyone to gather. Who knows how long Ford will be downstairs with Andrew and Fidds.

Lee: Well, okay, but the people watching won't be able to see me.

Pacifica: I'll tell them your answers, then. *grabs camera and focuses it on herself and Lincoln*

Shadow Pacifica: *standing behind Pacifica* You know, I have a weird feeling that the camera can see him. And me.

Pacifica: Are you sure?

Shadow Pacifica (SPaz): No, but we can ask them.

Pacifica: Huh, that's true. Well then, let's get this camera rolling.

Lee: It looks like it's already recording.

Pacifica: Oh! Whoops. Hi, everyone. *waves* Sorry it's so dark in here. Low power and all that. Anyway, it's been a while, hasn't it? A lot has happened. But I'm pretty sure you know all that.

SPaz: Ask them if they can see me.

Pacifica: Okay, okay. Can you see Shadow Pacifica? And Lincoln? They're both here with me. We want to answer any questions you may have for us. If you can't see Lincoln, I'll just tell you his answers.

SPaz: And mine.

Pacifica: Why would they have questions for you? If you're me, then I would answer all the questions.

SPaz: They might have some questions just for me. You never know.

Pacifica: *rolls eyes, then recomposes face into a smile* Well, we're waiting in the kitchen while the other Symbols gather for the Cipher Wheel. I. . . I've agreed to join them. But Ford, Andrew, and Fidds are downstairs working on the portal, and people are still coming from around the Museum, so I figured this was a good time to talk to you guys. Oh, and if you have questions for anyone else, we can go ask them, too.

Lee: What would they even ask about?

Pacifica: Oh, all sorts of things. Last time, they asked me a lot about Dipper—

SPaz: Because you were ridiculously obsessed with him.

Pacifica: *face turns red, but otherwise doesn't respond* —and asked both Gideon and me about our amulets, our families, that kind of thing. Now that they know you, Lincoln, I bet they'll have a lot of questions for you.

Lee: *shrugs* Okay then.

Pacifica: Go ahead and ask us your questions, everyone!

This AMA is awkwardly set in the middle of AI: Part Thirteen, after Pacifica has agreed to help with the Cipher Wheel but before everyone is done gathering. Since CW is taking me SO long to write, I figured an AMA with Paz and Lincoln would be fun while we're waiting. Paz and Lincoln are the main people for this AMA, but you can also ask questions of any of the Symbols, or Andrew, or Geneva, or anyone else at the Museum. I'll figure out a way to get them to come and answer.

This chapter is posted in both GR S3 and GR BC. But I will posting the AMA answers ONLY in the Bonus Content book, so make sure to add this book to your library so you'll get the notification!!