AMA: Pines Family

(Set between Genius Loci and Back to the Bunker.)

*Camera pans around the Mystery Museum living room, showing four figures sitting in front of the fire*

Dipper: Hi! Pines family here! I'm Dipper, the girl with her nose stuck in a book is Mabel -

Mabel: *looks up in surprise and closes book* Dipper, you didn't tell me we were on!

Dipper: - over here is Melody "Honorary Pines" Ramirez -

Melody: *waves at camera*

Dipper: - and finally, Stanford "Grunkle Ford" Pines.

Ford: What is this?

Mabel: It's okay, Grunkle Ford, it's funner than it looks.

Dipper: We're open for you to ask us questions! We'll do our best to answer everything we can.

Ford: Are you saying we're going to tell total strangers about our lives?

Dipper: Yep! Welcome to *mystical voice* the internet.

Melody: I think it sounds like a great idea!

Dipper: Before we get started, though, I have a note from Miss Wings. She said to tell you something about our answers not being canon? I dunno why anyone would think our answers are pirate weapons, but okay!

Mabel: Wings talks like a pirate a lot, I think. Like that one time she danced around singing about her ship sailing.

Dipper: *laughs* Yeah. Anyway, feel free to ask us whatever you want!

*Dipper, Mabel, and Melody all smile at the camera*

Ford: I did not agree to this.

~~~Answers Part One~~~

Dipper: Alright, we've gotten a great first round of questions to go through! *holds up a pile of folded papers* I'll be reading off the questions. Here we go! *unfolds first paper*

secondarycharacter says: Do any of you travel often? And if so, where have you been?

Mabel: Gravity Rises is probably the coolest place I've ever been. Other than that, Dipper and I basically have been to our home town, a couple of relatives' houses, and Ocean World when we were five.

Dipper: We still have pictures of me making friends with the penguins!

Melody: I've been a lot of places. I went through a "travel the world" phase when I was in college, though I never did get off the North American continent. Starving college student and all that. But I've been to all the big cities like New York and Chicago, and I've been down to Mexico and up to Canada, which wasn't too different than Gravity Rises, really. I almost got to go on a humanitarian trip to build houses in Ecuador, but it didn't end up working out.

Dipper: Woah, that would've been awesome! Good thing you came back to Gravity Rises after all your adventures, though, or we never would've met you.

Melody: *shrugs* I could never leave my home forever. What about you, Ford? A scientist like you has probably been everywhere, right?

Ford: I haven't left Gravity Rises in nearly four decades.

*silence*

Dipper: Okay, well, I think that sums that question up! Next one!

thehiddenwriter819 says: To Mabel: What's your favorite genre of books? Any specific ones?

Mabel: *quick glance at Ford* um, sci fi. Finisher's Game is one of my favorites. Except the swearing.