𝟛: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

Nene slowly opened her eyes. Her face was pressed against someone's shirt.

She leaned back.

Tsukasa . . .

Nene just stared at him. He stared back.

"So, did you remember everything?" he asked. Nene nodded, feeling slightly sick.

No matter how crazy it seemed, it was true: She had once been in love with Tsukasa.

And it hadn't just been a crush! They'd kissed, and . . . Nene's mind shut down just thinking about it.

"Are you okay?" The question surprised Nene. When Tsukasa asked, his voice was gentle. Caring.

Nene felt like crying. If she thought that being in love with Hanako was bad, how horrible was loving his evil twin brother?

Wait-- what did I just think?

She didn't love either of the ghosts. Right.

But . . .

When her memories returned, Nene saw sides to Tsukasa that were usually hidden. Pieces of him that weren't often seen.

And . . . Nene loved them. Despite what she claimed, she did love Tsukasa.

Hanako . . .

"Where's Hanako?" Nene moved to stand, but Tsukasa pulled her back into his lap.

"You can't leave yet! I haven't even gotten to the good part yet!" Tsukasa complained. Nene's eyes widened and she blushed fiercely.

"The g-good part?" Tsukasa nodded. He played with the edge of Nene's uniform, twisting her skirt and pulling on it.

"Mhh-hmm. You wanna know what it is?" he asked.

Nene scrambled back and fell out of the chair. Tsukasa followed her, diving to the ground before pinning the poor girl.

"The good part is--"

The door to the Broadcasting Room flew open. Haku-joudai raced in, Hanako not far behind.

"TSUKASA! GET OFF YASHIRO!" Hanako screamed. Nene smiled at her savior.

"Hanako--"

"Hmm, I don't think so," Tsukasa said.

Hanako unsheathed his knife. "Then I'll make you."

Before either of the boys could move, Nene shrugged out from under Tsukasa and dove for No. 7.

Hanako picked her up and held her bridal style. "Come on!" He moved for the door.

"Amane?" Hanako glanced back. "Just so you know, I made her remem--"

"Tsukasa, I don't care." Tsukasa grinned.

"Oh, but you will." He smiled at Nene.

"I made her remember that she loved me."

A/N:

Hanako's like: Imma save Yashiro!

Tsukasa's all: I love Nene!

Poor Nene: . . . huh

XD

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~