𝟠: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

"Tsuchigomori?" Tsukasa asked, stepping into the library. The teacher was seated at his desk.

"Did it work?" he asked. The ghost nodded.

"Yes."

Earlier That Day--

"So, all I have to do is drink this, kiss Nene, and I won't be in love with her anymore?" Tsukasa asked.

"Yes, but are you sure you want to do this?" Tsuchigomori asked, handing Tsukasa the tiny glass bottle. "The level of love you have for Yashiro-san is--"

"I have to. She loves Amane, and Amane loves her. I'm nothing but a third wheel." Tsukasa smiled. "It's best for her if I'm not in the way."

"You love Nene so much that you would forget your love for her?" Tsuchigomori asked. Tsukasa nodded.

"Alright, thanks."

End Of Flashback--

"It went smoother than I thought," Tsukasa said.

"But how did you enter his boundary?" Tsuchigomori asked.

"Amane and I can enter each other's boundary. We're twins, so we're connected."

"And how could you control Yashiro-san?" The teacher questioned. Tsukasa raised an eyebrow.

"You noticed that?" The teacher nodded. "Even if I dissolved the bond between me and Nene, it will never be really gone. You can't fully destroy something that strong.

"And does that only apply to magical bonds?" Tsuchigomori asked. Tsukasa laughed.

"I hope so. I really, really hope so."

A/N:

Tsukasa's going to make me cry!

Thank you so much for reading The Rat and The Radish: The Sequel! I had an insane amount of fun writing it. I'll now be turning my attention to writing oneshots and finishing books like 'Ghost'. (If you have a oneshot idea, I'd love to hear it!)

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕤𝕙: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕝 🎉