chapter 6

Tamaki's P.O.V

As soon as I heard the first BANG! of the gun I pushed Haruhi to the ground and shielded her with my body. The shooting lasted for a mere minute, but in that time over 100 rounds were set off. A few grazing my shoulder when I pushed Haruhi to the ground and a couple when we were on the ground. As soon as it stopped teachers flooded the hallway, and when they layer their eyes on me they immediately escorted me to the nurse, leaving Haruhi alone. I didn't want to leave, but I was started to get light headed from blood loss.

"Please be okay Senpai!" Haruhi called out as I walked away. A smile spread across my face.

"Don't worry about me! Just tell everyone what happened, okay?" She nodded her head and ran off toward the Club.

As soon as I got to the nurse I passed out, and it wasn't until late in the afternoon when I awoke. When I did though, I was happy because all of my friends where there.

"Hey guys." I sat up and grunted in pain. "You took a lot of damage-" Hikaru started and Kaoru finished by saying, "Protecting Haruhi, Boss." I looked down at myself and saw just how many bandages I had.

"I guess I did, but I don't care as long as Haruhi is safe." I looked at her, but she wouldn't meet my eyes.

"I'm so sorry Sen-" I held up my hand signaling for her to stop. "It isn't your fault this happened. I would die for you, for any of you. So don't be upset." I smiled at them, and they all smiled back. Then, Honey jumped up and gave me a strangling hug. Soon after everyone else did as well. Even Kyoya and Mori, who never show that they care for anything. I felt a few tears swell up in my eyes. I wiped them away quickly.

"You all are amazing people." I whispered.

"I have something to confess...I've been lying to you guys." Everyone looked at her, myself included. I looked for another reason. Not from shock, but for encouragement.

"The night we went to karaoke, a man approached me and said if I didn't leave the Host Club, something terrible would happen. I am so sorry for keeping this from you, but I was scared."

Everyone was silent for a moment, then Kaoru spoke.

"It's okay. Who wouldn't be? Now that we know, we won't let you go through this alone." Haruhi burst into tears.

"You idiot! You made her cry!" Hikaru yelled at Kaoru.

"That's not it. Like Tamaki-senpai said, you guys are amazing people." And then Haruhi smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen. Just like that everything was back to normal.

It was two weeks before I was allowed to go back to regular activities, Host Club included. When I did though, everyone wouldn't stop talking. After a while it got pretty annoying. As always though, I didn't let it show that I was bothered.

The minute I walked into the Club for the first time, it felt as if I was doing it for the first time. It was the best feeling. Immediately girls came to my side, a few even left the other hosts. I was bombarded with questions.

"What made you protect Haruhi?"

"Do you have scars?"

"Will something like this happen again?" Etc, etc.

"Ladies, ladies, calm down. I am fine. No need to worry. I missed you all dearly. Whenever I looked outside at the blossoms on the trees, I couldn't help to think of you all. I don't know what I would've done without those thoughts." I tried to make it as dramatic as possible, they always like that. It worked. Immediately they swayed and "fainted". I smiled. I really had missed this place. It was my second home, however strange it may be. I looked around and saw everyone doing everything perfectly. I was proud of my family.

The ladies soon recover and dragged me to sit down. I happily obliged and served them with the finest skill I could ever give.

When we closed the club for the day Kyoya gave a report.

"That was the highest rate of customers we have ever had. Put that aside though, we need to talk about the issue with Haruhi. Anyone have any ideas? If she leaves then the club's rates would drop." Same old Kyoya. Acting like it is all about work, when really all he wants to do is help.

"I have an idea!" Honey called, "What not just have Haruhi look different?"

"That's a great idea!" Hikaru and Kaoru said in unison. Haruhi looked skeptical.

"It might work, but what about the ladies at the Club? They already saw me." I thought for a moment and then snapped my fingers together.

"I've got it! It's so simple I can't believe we didn't think of it! Haruhi, hence forth your dept is related and you are relieved from the Host Club!" Everyone looked at him. Honey even started to cry.

"Don't make Haru-Chan leave!" Honey clung to Haruhi.

"Listen, this is the plan," they all leaned in closer and I told them the plan. They looked at each other, then back at me, then all at once nodded.

"If this plan does work, won't you-" Kyoya started to say but I put my hand up to stop him.

"I will work out plan B if it is necessary, but hopefully it won't. Is everyone ready?" Again everyone nodded and we all got a little bit away from each other. I looked Haruhi in the eye, and she gave me a reassuring smile.

"Everyone go home. You'll need your rest for what is to come." Within 5 minutes everyone had left except for Haruhi and I.

She walked over to me, looked me in the eye, then did something unthinkable. Haruhi Fujioka kissed my cheek.

"I hope this plan works out Senpai." She turned her back and left, while I stood there shocked and happy as ever.

(A/N HEY GUYS!!!! Sorry for such a long wait!!!! I'm sorry if this is too short, but I will update as soon as possible. No flames please, thank you. Remember to Like, Comment, Vote, and Subscribe! Otaly_music_books out!)