seven

Hana was off her A-game today.

She had wished she could forget that four of her closest friends were being put in extreme danger. Kirishima had texted her this morning saying;

hey just wanted to let you know that ur important to me.

yeah thats it k later

While the text was innocent and on any other day it would have made her laugh.

Today it made a shiver go up her spine.

Asui had hugged her tight to the point that Izuku had to drag her off.

The only one who acted completely normal was Ochaco. She gave Hana a smile and said;

"See ya!"

She knew that phrase had so many hidden meanings.

Ochako's only flaw and perhaps her biggest flaw is that she kept everything inside. Like Hana, she did every thing to not inconvenience anyone.

For Hana it came from a fear of conflict and disappointment in herself. For Ochako it came from a place of insecurity and the need to please everyone around her.

Wondering about her friends wouldn't make her feel better. If anything it would make her feel worse because she could not help them even if she wanted to.

"It's gonna rain tonight." Edgeshot said suddenly.

Hana blinked at him as they waited to walk across the street.

"You can smell it." He finished it.

"But the sun is out." Hana responded.

"Doesn't matter. It's gonna rain."

She looked up at the sky. Yes there were clouds but the sun was still shining as bright as ever.

There was an explosion that shook the ground. Hana almost fell over.

Civilians near by screamed and took cover.

"Damn it." Edgeshot cursed looking off into the distance.

"What?" Hana asked.

"That's Overhauls base."

Hana looked to where he was staring. About six miles away heavy black filled the sky. Hana felt her hands begin

"Stay here and make sure no civilians are hurt."

"But-"

"No you'll get in the way. If a villain is still there I don't want you getting hurt."

Before she could say how ridiculous that was and how she fought actual villains before. He ran off.

The ground shook again. Civilians screamed, Hana whipped her head around.

She sent vines towards the civilians. They were all grabbed by their waists and pulled just as rubble came crashing down to the ground.

"Is everyone alright?" She asked.

"I dropped my cane!" An old man yelled swinging his fists in the air.

"Yes we're alright thank you much." A woman bowed and her son looked at Hana in awe.

"Everything's gonna be alright. There's some heroes fighting just a few miles East. Ambulances are already on their way."