Chapter 1

I was a normal girl that was just trying to get through the day when I am getting off work to drive home on my Kawasaki VN900 Classic. And to go home and rewatch TVD like usual  I was about to drive off but thats when I saw a bright light everything went black. When I heard a voice say "You can change everything". Then I woke up I looked around and I thought where am I. I got up and looked around I thought I was in some kind of dream so I just went with it and I went to the closet picked out an outfit then went to the bathroom got ready for the day, I opened the door thats when I realized where I was I thought to myself It can't be, it's impossible! I realize it has to be a dream so I took a breath and walked down the stairs into the kitchen and saw Elena Gilbert pouring a cup of coffee and she asks me if I was okay and I said I was fine. Jeremy asked me if I can give him a ride to school I said sure Jer. I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

We drove to school when Jeremy and I got there we both went our separate ways. I went to the office and ask if I can Have a schedule. She gave me the schedule and I began my first day of high school at Timber wolfs High School. My first class was History I hate Mr. Tanner I saw Elena and Stefan flirting with there eyes it was annoying the bell rang and I went to my second class Algebra I took notes and then after a while the bell rang I went to my third class Art I took some notes and drew in my sketchbook until till the bell rang then I went to lunch sat by Elena, Caroline and Bonnie we talked and then I went to my last class Spanish and when I got done I went outside to my Motorcycle. Put on my helmet then suddenly I trip but was caught by this tall dark dashing man, he didn't say much just be careful next time in a dreamy British accent then went on his way. I took a minute to collect myself then went on my way. I drove to the house when I got there I parked my bike took my helmet off went inside. I went to the kitchen grabbed a bottle of water went up to my room and started to think about what the voice said to me.

SHORT FLASHBACK: You can change everything, Flashback over.

I sat down on my bed and listen to music for a while until Elena came in and said going to the Grill you coming and said yeah go ahead I will meet you there soon I am just going to change real quick then she leaves and I change and head out to my Motorcycle put on my helmet and drove to the Grill.

A/N: My outfit

When I get there and I look around until I spot everyone and then I walk over to them Elena sees me walking over so she introduced me to everyone and then we sit and talk then everyone goes home when I was about to leave Stefan said hey Jessica ri...

When I get there and I look around until I spot everyone and then I walk over to them Elena sees me walking over so she introduced me to everyone and then we sit and talk then everyone goes home when I was about to leave Stefan said hey Jessica right I nod then he said you forgot your bag. Thanks hey would you like a ride home I asked he just nods and says thanks then we were walking out the door he opens it for me I smile. We walk to my bike and he said is this yours, yeah I said then he smiles we get on, I drive him home until we made it there so I park so that he can get off. He said Thanks for the ride and I say no problem hey Stefan can I have your number so that I talk later about something he looks at me for a second confused then nods I get his number and we say our goodbyes then I head to the house parked my bike take off my helmet walk in the house I change then go to bed

A/N: The outfit