Chapter 4

A/N: Jessica's outfit - A/N: The Breakfast

~ Jessica's Pov ~

                                                                               ~ Jessica's  Pov ~

It's Friday I wake up and see that everyone is still asleep so I go get changed and get my bag packed I then go to the kitchen and make breakfast, I make some smoothies then I see Enzo and Jeremy walked into the kitchen I say Damon still asleep, y...

It's Friday I wake up and see that everyone is still asleep so I go get changed and get my bag packed I then go to the kitchen and make breakfast, I make some smoothies then I see Enzo and Jeremy walked into the kitchen I say Damon still asleep, yes they both say at the same time, well I have an idea I say with a smirk then I go in a different room and grab a horn then I go to the living room and I blow it in his face he shoots up and Enzo, Jeremy and I start laughing but when I see Damon's face I stop laughing and start running but eventually he catches up to me then he grabs me holds me down I say okay okay you win he then smirks and says that's what I thought then he let's go I get up and say there's food in the kitchen go eat be fast Jere and I have school. Yes, ma'am, they say I just roll my eyes we go to the kitchen when we get done we grab our stuff. When we get there Damon and Enzo leave Jere and I walk inside I tell Jere that I will wait outside he says ok so I go and wait outside for him for about 5 mins until he comes out and gets on the back of my bike I then pull out and drive to school.

A/N: Just wanted to let you know Tanner already died I didn't feel like putting that in there

We are here I turn off my bike we go our separate ways I walk into Timber Wolfs High School while listening to ACDC - Highway to Hell I walk to my locker put my stuff inside and tak my textbooks out then I head to my classes when I get done I text the group to meet me at the house as soon as possible then I put my phone away and was about to head to the house but first I am going to take care of the Wickery Bridge and the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign so I go to the Bridge and I make sure no one is around then I take a piece of the white oak wood for safety i use a spell to make it smaller I put it in my pocket dimension, then I step back and set the Bridge and sign on fire with magic after I am done I go to my bike and drive.

A/N: Just to let you know the group that Jessica texts all the Scooby Gang.

~ SKIP TO THE GILBERT RESIDENCE ~
I pull up get off my bike I start walking to the door when I walk in I see everyone in there so I start talking before anyone else does, sorry I'm late I had to take care of something but before you ask why I asked you here as soon as possible is well because there is something I need to tell all of you but before I do Bonnie, and Alaric can I talk with you three. They look confused but they follow me to another room I start speaking again, Bonnie I know you're a witch and I know you feel the part witch that I am but I am so much more and I am going to give you a spell so that you don't have to listen to the ancestors so they can't control you and now would you excuse me but I need to talk to Alaric in private it is personal they nod I turn to Alaric So listen your wife she was not killed by Damon he turned her because she wanted to be a vampire she has her humanity turned off and she is coming to town soon and I am sorry to tell you this but it is the truth and I just want you to hear it from me not her. He look sad but he says t-thanks for telling me I smile we walk back in the living room where everyone is I start talking again, so everyone listen up here because I know of the supernatural and yes Elena I know and don't even thing about asking Damon to compel me or any of us and also I am of the supernatural more then one thing and Damon, Stef umm Katherine is coming to town there eyes go wide and I start talk again and Elena you and I are adopted not the same parents your real mother is Alaric's ex now vampire wife and your father is your Uncle John oh wait forgot Daddy John she now crying I start talking again oh Elena stop crying because there is more things to worry about and also Elena, Stefan you are both doppelganger's Elena for you there is Amara, Tatia, Katherine and and then you and for Stefan well Stefan only has two Tom avery this century doppleganger so he is alive and the other one is Silas he is alive and dead but he will be dead soon I give him a week I say with a smirk Damon start speaking and saying everything I went over I say yes between everything he says I start to talk again now that I told you this I just want to let you all now I am leaving for the weekend and don't stop me or ask why goodbye I go upstairs and pack then I go downstairs and walk out the door before anyone can say anything I put my bag in the side bag on my bike then I drive all the way to Charlotte North Carolina to kill Mikael Mikaelson I finally arrive to the crypt I go inside I grab the white oak stake out of his jacket pocket and then I drop some of my blood in his mouth just to wake him up just a few seconds later he wakes up I start talking. Hello, Mikael just wants to say that you are the worst father in history and your wife is the worst mother in history so I have a message from your children they say hello especially Niklaus I smirk and you know Freya is alive and Esther sold her to Dahlia so Esther can conceived children, Freya has been in a sleeping spell ever since she wakes up every hundred years and when she wakes up, will gladly tell her what kind of  father you really are, why you rot in hell then I drive the white oak stake in his heart I then step back while watching his body burn when it's done I take his ashes and put them in a jar when I am done I go to my bike put the jar in my side bag and call Nik.