Chapter 3

A/N: My outfit above but with black hair

A/N: The food

I woke up got ready for the day grabbed my bag went downstairs made some breakfast then Jenna, Elena, Jeremy came downstairs eat then Jere I will give you a ride to school I say are you coming to school Jess Jeremy asked yes I am then we ate when ...

I woke up got ready for the day grabbed my bag went downstairs made some breakfast then Jenna, Elena, Jeremy came downstairs eat then Jere I will give you a ride to school I say are you coming to school Jess Jeremy asked yes I am then we ate when we got done I said hey Jere can you help me get something upstairs he nods we go upstairs to my room I close the door and lock it he looks confused and said why did you lock the door? Well, I have the supernatural talk with him then he says really that's awesome! That would excite you I say to him,  we both laugh then I start speaking again Jere don't invite people in if some tries to compel you or try to threaten you then you call me got it he nods and here is a ring it has vervain in it so no one can compel you ok he nods I hand him a ring.

A/N: The ring.

A/N: BTW when Jessica woke up in this world she has everyone's phone number in her phone.

He smiles and says Thank you for this and for telling me I smile your welcome now there is something else I need to tell you but I am going to wait a little bit longer ok he nods and says ok take as much time that you need just know I am here I sm...

He smiles and says Thank you for this and for telling me I smile your welcome now there is something else I need to tell you but I am going to wait a little bit longer ok he nods and says ok take as much time that you need just know I am here I smile then he speaks again and say let's get to school before you hear the rath of Carlione we both laugh grab our stuff headed to school. when we get there we go different ways I text Damon saying need to get something wanna help and don't worry I am not snapping your neck I actually need your help he texts back saying fine but I want some more info on Kat and a bottle of bourbon I text back saying ok then I put my phone away walk-in school I get my classes done I walk outside and see Damon and Enzo by my bike I walk over and say couldn't stay away they laugh I just smile and say well boys I need your help tonight at the founder's day party and no I do not need an escort I will tell you my plan when we get to my house so meet me there in 10 ok they nod and leave I get on my bike about to pull out when I heard someone yelling my name I turn my head and see Jere. Hey, Jere let me guess you need a ride he laughs and says that obvious huh I nod and say well get on I have a plan and I need your help then he says ok  I pull out of the school parking lot drive home park my bike go inside to see Aunt Jenna reading a book I just fall back but Jere caught me Jenna runs over and they both ask if I am ok.