Chapter 5

A/N: Jessica's outfit

A/N: Breakfast

I woke up went to take a shower got ready then took my bag and teleported to the Salvatore's house and I hear everyone waking up so I went to the kitchen and made breakfast then Jere, Stefan, Damon, Elena, Enzo, came downstairs I then start to spe...

I woke up went to take a shower got ready then took my bag and teleported to the Salvatore's house and I hear everyone waking up so I went to the kitchen and made breakfast then Jere, Stefan, Damon, Elena, Enzo, came downstairs I then start to speaking saying made some pancakes eat and I will tell you a story then everyone sat down ate while I told them a story about the Mikaelson's family they were shocked I then say Elijah is one of them and there is no threat then Elena says yes they are, he was going to take me and do God's know what and you. I cut her off saying Elena shut up ok I am not in the mood then she gets mad and says you can't tell me what to do, You are not even my real sister the boy's see's my face change I then say you know what no I am not your real sister I may not be blood but at least I don't make everything about me at least I don't cry when I don't get my way so Elena if you really feel that way then ok fine we are not sisters I look at everyone and say I am leaving have fun I then teleport to Nik's apartment and I wipe a few tears and knock on the door and Elijah opens it I say Hi Elijah umm may I come in then he nods I go in and sit in a chair I see all of them looking at me Finn says I don't mean to be rude but why are you here. I take a deep breath then say I just wanted to see if you all are in one peace they chuckle and Rebekah I am going to go shopping wanna come she smile and nods we were about to leave when Nik say wait you didn't come here just to check on us did you I say umm yeah I didn't and no I don't want to talk about it then Bek's and I leave and go shopping and then we go back to her place and I then leave to go to my apartment I then change and go to the grill.

A/N: Jessica's outfit

I walk into the grill to the bar and compelled the waiter to give me whatever I want, he then says what can I get you I say a scotch he then pours me a shot I am in 15 shots until I hear someone behind me saying hello Luv  I look and see Nik I say...

I walk into the grill to the bar and compelled the waiter to give me whatever I want, he then says what can I get you I say a scotch he then pours me a shot I am in 15 shots until I hear someone behind me saying hello Luv I look and see Nik I say hey Nik I then do 2 more shots then I pay and leave I walk outside then Nik starts talking again so what's got you in a mood I don't answer him then he grabs wrist to stop me I then teleport us to his apartment and put my hand on his throat and say I don't want to talk about it ok he nods I then let go of his neck I look around and realize where I am and then Kol laughs and says you didn't mean to teleport here did you I nod everyone laughs I then say ok well I am going to my apartment bye I then leave and go to my room but on the way I grab 3 bottles of bourbon and I am on the last one then my phone starts to ring I answer it.

Hello - Jess

Hello Jessica - Elijah

Elijah hi - Jess

Have you been drinking - Elijah

Just a little bit... about 3 bottles - Jess

Just three -Kol says in the background while laughing

Yes three hey I am going to go byeee - Jess

Wait - Elijah says

Jessica hangs up the phone

I then go to the living room and play music and dance until I hear a knock I then go open the door the see Nik, Elijah, Kol, Bek's, Finn I say come on in then I go and get another bottle and start to drink again and then Elijah takes it away I say HEY he then says you have had enough I then got mad and said I have had a very long day and I am not in the mood my sister is not my sister anymore my past is well in the past and I all want is to drink until I can't drink anymore so give me the bottle or you will see what happens when people get in my way then he says no you can't just drink your pain away watch me I then take it out of his hands and go to the living room and sit down while drinking and they sit down and watches me I then fall asleep I wake up I do a spell so I don't have a hangover I then go back to sleep.