American pie

It had been a month since Quackity had revived Schlatt, they didn't interact with eachother either. Quackity had been trying to feel better about himself with the current state of his fiances. Schlatt had been trying to get rid off his abusive addictions, not only for himself but also for his loved ones, specifically Quackity, Schlatt couldn't explain why but he really wanted that sweet boy back, it pained him to see Quackity in love with others.

BadBoyHalo had hosted a banquet and invited everyone, there was no special occasion, he thought it'd be a nice idea and wouldn't be a disaster like last time. The large demon had mainly only done it to spend some time with his best friend, skeppy. A 2 foot diamond, their size difference was hilarious due to BBH being 9'6 but even so they had nice times together.

Quackity had seen the invite and gasped in excitement, running to his fiances.

"Karl! Sapnap! Look!" Pure excitement in the male's voice, a small visible spark in the boy's eyes.

Quackity had shoved a paper infront of his two partners which had the words written. Party banquet, everyone is invited to have fun! With a badly drawn BBH at the bottom. Karl stared at the paper with a small worried frown, as Sapnap only cared about Karl's opinion.

"Quackity that seems fun but.. everyone's invited, you may see some people you don't want to? And it'd probably be over-crowded.." the curled haired male with a hoodie said, tapping a finger against his chin.

Quackity let a whimper escape his lips as he looked upset at his fiance. He knew exactly what Karl meant by 'you may see some people you don't want to?' Schlatt never crossed Quackity's mind, even so he doubted to see him.

"C'mon Karl! It'd be fun! And hey, maybe George will be there! It'd be nice to hang out with him again" Quackity grinned. Quackity thought this party banquet would fix his relationship with his fiances if they only had a little fun, thinking this was the perfect opportunity.

Karl thought about his opinion, it'd be nice to see George again, he had been wondering how the Kinoko kingdom had been doing lately. Karl let out a sigh before facing Sapnap.

"What do you think Sapnap?" The hoodied boy asked the dark haired male who had barely been putting any attention.

Sapnap snapped back into reality and looked at Karl. "Oh oh uh- yeah yeah sure okay! We can go!" Sapnap quickly nodded. He wasn't too sure what he was agreeing to but he knew it was about the banquet.

Karl let out a sigh, facing away from Sapnap and turning to Quackity. "Alright, we'll go" he smiled warmly at the smaller male. "Just don't go wandering off, you might get hurt" Karl laughed lightly.

Quackity groaned, lowering the paper in his hands. "I can protect myself" he scoffed, crossed his arms and looking away.

Karl giggled at the black haired male's reaction. "Alright, we'll we better get ready for the banquet" he smiled, taking Sapnap's hand.

Quackity nodded excitedly. "Alright, look your best!" He laughed as he started to run to his room, a wide grin on his face.

--

Schlatt had been walking around the smp, still finding new stuff that wasn't there before when he died. As he was looking, he found a paper flying around freely, not attached to anything. It caught Schlatt's interest so he chased after the piece, soon getting his grip on it. Schlatt groaned at how crumpled the piece of paper was now, he quickly tried to smoothen it out against his lap. Schlatt held it up once it was readable enough, his ears perking up slightly as the words caught his interest. It had been awhile since he went out, along with seeing his friends.