can't remember to forget you

"But I do have something to confess"

--

Those words bought everyone's attention. Everyone's eyes were now on Schlatt, curious of what the brunette ram had to say. Quackity stared at Schlatt, wondering what he could possibly want to say now.

Schlatt exhaled, the feeling of everyone's glares burning onto him made him feel a little anxious. Schlatt adjusted his tie before clearing his throat, fixing his posture and looking back at Quackity.

"I.." Schlatt groaned, hesitating to say it in such a big crowd, he glared down for a slight moment before inhaling, picking his head up.

Everyone stayed silent, not wanting to miss a single thing the ram had to say. Schlatt fixated his eyes on Quackity again, the two making eye contact.

"You what, Schlatt?" Quackity calmly spoke up, he almost regretted it instantly.

Schlatt stared at Quackity, he quietly gulped as bullets of sweet slowly dripped down his voice.

"I..I fucking- ugh!" Schlatt groaned fustrated at himself, covering his face as he took a step back before suddenly flinging them back down. Schlatt spat at the ground before fixing his tie, and slicking back a little of his messy hair.

Quackity looked at him strangely, he didn't usually see Schlatt act this unusual, or at least never has.

"You want to fucking know? You want to fucking know what I want? What I need?" Schlatt's hand was pressed against his chest before letting out a small chuckle.

"I need you, Quackity!"

Schlatt said in a proud tone, a loud grin on his face as he spread open his arms. The crowd let out a few gasp, Quackity clutches his jacket, looking down a little. The feathered boy had no words, he wasn't sure of what he himself wanted.

"It's what I want, what I desire, what I'd die for! Come on pumpkin, you don't want those disgusting useless bastards" Schlatt chuckled, leaning a little forward.

Karl frowned, taking a step forward. "Go fuck yourself man, he's better off without you and you know it!"

"Is he really? Because ironically enough, I atleast didn't forget him." Schlatt chuckled lowly.

Sapnap clutched his hands, looking away from the scene. Karl immediately frowned but then realized and looked at Sapnap.

"I didn't- mean to but.. Sapnap you could've reminded me!" Karl tugged on Sapnap's sleeve, looking at him upset.

"Well- yeah but I was busy and distracted aswell! Can you really blame me?!" Sapnap scoffed, pulling his arm away from the curled haired brunette and crossed his arms.

Karl let out an upset sigh, looking back at Schlatt who had a very visible smile on his face, making Karl frown. Quackity stared at all three of them, before his attention was fully on Schlatt, he could feel his heart racing at the sight of the beautiful older man, but he still couldn't make his decision.

"You forgot him in a few months while I, DEAD. for YEARS. Never forgot him once! Ironic isn't it?! Quackity's amazing beloveds forget about him and leave him behind like trash, while his shitty ex has not stopped thinking about that boy! Fucking humiliating!" Schlatt erupted with loud laughter, almost echoing through the entire room

Quackity slowly looked down in the realization, but he shook his head. "Just because they forgot me and you didn't doesn't mean they don't treat me any better!" He huffed.