t or d Part 16

a/n You can skip this part if it's boring, because it's not an important part.hinata's pov. when I finished talking to the others about my binder stuff we decided to do truth or dare Gilda was going to start.

"Norman t or d?" Gilda asked Norman and he answered.''t. what should I say the truth about . '' "are you in love with Daichi?" asked Gilda in a teasing voice. norman turned red as a tomato but then he said "you already know that, but y-yes! my turn"

"ray t or d?" norman asked ray who was sitting next to me and he said "I'm not a sissy so d!" norman gave him an evil smirk saying 'go cuddle shoyo for the rest of the game' i turned red and saw that ray got that too he got up and walked over to me we were in the living room and I was sitting on the ground he sat behind me and he threw his arms around me carefully and pulled me back a little so that he could rest his head on my head.

"T or d don?" Ray asked Don with a smirk and his hand over me. "I do d." "said don waiting for his dare. "I dare you to talk to you about your girlfriend and show a picture of her to Shoyo!" Ray said with a smile because Don was shy about these things. "You have a girlfriend ?!" I asked, screaming.  "* sigh * yes I have," said Don, red like a tomato.

I saw don grab his phone and he handed it to me with a picture on the lock screen, I looked at it and saw a beautiful girl.

''She is beautiful, smart for sure, nice to everyone, loves animals, and is really a people person. she is perfect. '' said don with dreamy eyes. "she seems nice!" I said with a smile.

''She sure is. my turn, shoyo t or d? '' Don asked me. I thought but then I said ''d!' ' "I know you can play violin cause I've seen you do it so play a song on there if you got a violin here!" said don and ray, Gilda and norman looked at me with their mouths open and I said " 'I'll do it I'll grab my violin just a minute.' 'and I walked up to my room and grabbed my violin and walked back. I got my violin ready and started playing.

I tried my best and with the passion I had because this song self-made but don said I had to play not that I had to sing so I didn't. I played and played for 3:01 minutes long.

when I finished I saw don smile and the rest amazing looks. 

''... surprising? ''

a/n: '' thank you for the 401 readers and 68⭐ and 7💬 yesterday I only had 256 readers and now fricking 401 thank you all so much!''

words; 506.