Epilogue

"Asher quick, pass me that bag." I said rubbing the sweat off my forehead as I rushed up the stairs to dad's room. Asher handed me the bag and I rushed down to my room.

"Here, I found it." I said pouring its contents out on the bed. I quickly found my mascara.

"Here put it on. I'll quickly get dressed. Just two minutes." I said to her and rushed into the washroom. I took a quick shower before slipping into my purple dress. I dried my hair and combed and braided them. I walked out.

"Oh Rebecca where were you?" I said spotting her and Veronica in my room.

"You don't know what a mess there was. You're lucky we love you enough to fight for those lavenders." She said.

"Okay whatever. Help me with my make up." I said.

Finally I found time to catch my breath. Three days ago we arrived from our college dorms for this auspicious day of the Wedding Ceremony of Adam Wood and Elsa Malone. It's been quite a year. We were shipped off to college and Elsa and the kids moved in. Dad managed to build one more room from the extra storage space beside Asher's room. Even I didn't know we had it until I saw it three days ago. The wedding is in our backyard, small ceremony, close people, beautiful decor. Mike arrived 2 days before us so he managed it. Asher and I had mid terms so it took us a while.

"Okay done." Rebecca said and I looked up from my phone.

"Perfect, thanks Rebecca."

"Elsa you ready?" I asked.

"No ofcourse not. I'm not ready! Oh god I'm so freaking out." She held her head in her hands.

"Elsa no, what did I say about smudging?" Veronica said and she straightened up.

"Yeah. Will he love me even if I look this messy?" She said.

"Shut up. You look perfect." I sat beside her holding her shoulder.

"No I don't, you look perfect." She said. "Maybe you and Asher should marry today. I'm not ready." Ugh I can't deal with this right now. She's been throwing a tantrum since the day I came in. I think it's time for 'the talk'.

"Elsa Malone, you better listen to me now, I won't repeat it again. He not only accepts you but looks forward to spend his entire life with you. You get up right now and put up your marry me face, walk down that aisle and marry the love of your life. No buts, no cuts, no cracker nuts. Is that clear?"

"Yes mam." I wore her veil and quickly fixed her make up.

I walked out and saw people gathering up for the ceremony. I walked right up to the front and faced the people. Lucas gave me a thumbs up after he fixed dad's collar who was standing looking bright as ever, actually even more bright today, ready to get married.

"Hello everyone, I'm Emily, Adam's daughter and I welcome you all to this beautiful wedding between Adam Wood and Elsa Malone. The bride will be out any minute, I request you all to take your seats. Thankyou." I turned around and hugged dad.

"Good luck dad." I said.

"Thanks honey." He said.

I walked to the bride side standing as the maid of honor for Elsa. Asher sat infront staring at me. He gave me a wink and I blushed looking away.

Everything went silent as violins began signalling the entry of Elsa accompanied by her father, Phillip. A nice old man. I like him.

She walked down the aisle and took a quick glance at dad. His expression was speechless. Like he saw a beautiful angel and she's showering her love. Phillip gave her hand in dad's hand and took his seat in the audience after giving a light nod towards dad.