Chapter 1.

H a r r y
-
Dear friend,

I've been away for two months now. My mum still wants me to enroll to a school for the deaf but I don't want to go. I may be deaf but I'm not stupid. I know I've been going to deaf schools my whole life but I feel so isolated. I refuse to go to a school until it's a hearing school. I can read lips remember?
I miss you,
Love H.

I grab an envelope and stuff my card in it. I see my phone flash and look at it. Text message.... who would it be? I grab my phone and look at the text. Niall. Niall is my best friend and he can hear! He learned sign language because of me, he's truly amazing.

Facetime me when you're free!

Sure will Niall. I start facetiming him and set my phone on my desk so he can see my signs. It doesn't take long for him to pick up and I greet him. "How are you?" I say while signing and Niall laughs. "Good, did you get my letter?" He says and I nod. I grab my envelope and show Niall. "I've written you back but haven't send it yet." I say and Niall looks at me confused. "Don't stop signing." He says while I focus on his lips. Oh my voice probably sounds this fucked up. I sign what I just said and he nodded.

I see Nialls head turn and he yells something, what? I don't know what. He turns back to me and says that he has to eat. We hang up and I stand up from my chair and walk downstairs. I walk into the living room and spot my mum.

"Harry we need to talk." She signs and I sigh. She's probably going to be annoying about me not wanting to go to a deaf school. I sit down next to her and turn my head to her.

"What's up?" I sign and she smiles.

"Since you don't want to go to the deaf school I've decided thay you can go to a hearing school." She says and I scream yes, not remembering that it sounds terrifying when deaf people scream.

"Really?!" I sign with my eyes wide open and my mum nods and I jump up to give her a hug.

This is the best day of my life!

-
Sorry it's short friends, I know.
Hope y'all like this story.