Harry/Louis

Harry *POV*

IT IS THE MORNING OF ANOTHER WONDERFUL FANTASTIC DAY WITH MY BOYFRIEND!! Well that's a big lie.

I turn to Louis who isn't there- What? I get out my phone and check the time, 8:30? Gee.. Louis.. You are one strange lad.

"Louis!!" I call for him.

"Yes my Harry berry?" He comes in.

"YOU HAVE LEFT ME ALONE! I want to cuddle." I do my puppy dog eyes.

"Sorry Hazz, we got to get ready. We have a meeting with management." Louis says handing me some clothes.

"Aww, this better be them saying we can be together in public or I will punch em out." I state before sitting up.

"Harry! No punching anyone! Please, now your boobear wants you dressed." He says handing me my clothes and walking out.

I stand up and put on my boxers and get on my pants. I put on my plain white tee and a necklace. I spray myself with cologne and use my deodorant. That would be bad if I forgot to put that on. Louis would not like to cuddle and kiss something that smell worse then a pig. I walk outside of the bedroom to meet louis and the boys in the foyer.

"Oh good! Harry you are ready Management wants us there ASAP!" Liam says as he and the rest of the lads besides Louis leave.

"Louis, I don't want to go," I whine.

"You have to Hazzy. We can cuddle when we get home. Yah?" Louis says as he puts on his TOMs.

"Ok. I still don't want to go." I mutter and put on my own shoes.

"It's fine Harry." He says grabbing my hand and walking out.

When we get outside he drops my hand and walks without me to the car. As soon as he does so I sigh. Seriously, I feel played and it's all effing managements fault. I get into the car and sit beside Louis in the car. He puts his hand on my knee and rubs circles with his thumb. That calms me down and we drive to the most scariest building. Modest Management building- head quarters. Well only if we are here to see them. I love recieving fanmail from here.

We get inside and take a seat in a glass room. We are seated at a large round table waiting for management. Nobody speaks. Nobody does anything. Then we see the men in ties come in and take a seat in front of us. They give Louis and I a look of disgust and turn to the other boys. I just glare them down and mutter colorful words under my breath.

"Pleasure seeing you all here today.. Most of you anyway." I hear the man mutter the last part.

"We would like to discuss the Larry thing. Not happening. We will not-" I cut him off.

"You.. YOU BASTARD! I LOVE LOUIS YOU CAN'T!" I scream.

"Harry!" Louis looks at me astounded by the words I spoke.

"As I was saying we will not change our minds. You boys will nev-" He is cut off by me again.

"Don't say it!" I yell.

"Harry just.." Louis begins.

"No Lou.. I will not! I love you okay! I love you Louis Tomlinson." I begins to get furious.

"I love you too Harry just- Don't make this harder." Louis say looking at his thumbs.

"Boys!" He quites us, "I will make new rules now. 1- Louis and Harry shall never show any signs that you like each other in public. 2- When you are on stage no Larry. 3- One of you will have to have a girl friend. We have decided Harry. He will be paired with Taylor Swift. She has already-" I cut him off.

"NO! I WILL NOT DATE ANYONE BUT LOUIS!" I cry.

"Harry just listen to them!" Louis says loudly.

"NO! WHAT? Louis.. You-"

"Just shut up please. Your making this harder." He says and I feel tears prick my eyes.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOUR MAKING LOUIS SAY THESE THINGS! YOUR FUCKING COWARDLY BAST-"

"SHUT UP HARRY AND LISTEN!" He shuts me up, "Like I was saying she has already agreed. 4- Harry and Louis will be kept in separate cars and rooms. We are debating separate flights."

"FUCK YOU!" I get up are slam the glass door making it shatter. I storm down the hall straight the elevator.

Louis *POV*

"FUCK YOU!" Harry yells at the men before storming out of the room. When he slams the glass doors it completely shatters.

SHIT! HARRY!

I look at Liam and he just shakes his head. He gives me a sad look before turning to management.

"I am sorry about Harry..." Liam apologizes.

"It's fine.. I will get a new door. last thing.. Louis. You must avoid Harry at all costs. You will get a girl friend and pretend he never existed." He finishes. "I am actually glad Harry left. Louis your going to break his heart."

I just sit there tears streaming down my cheeks.

"No.. I am not doing that!" I protest. "Please."

"Fine you don't need a girl friend but, avoid Harry." He instructs.

"You and the others may not tell him you are doing it because of us." He adds.

I get up and walk out of the room, stepping over glass and other parts of the broken door. What am I going to do? I can't hurt Harry.

AWWW :'( SAD CHAPPIE... Never fear Honey Badgers, Mama Badger has a plan :D