Louis

I heard Harry crying a few times in the night. It's the worst feeling to know I caused this and I can't go in and hold him close. I love him so so so much. Management told me that I had to or it would ruin our career and I couldn't do that to the boys. No matter how much I love Harry. I want him to do what he loves and he loves to sing. I can't take that away from him.

A few times in the night I made my way to his room to check on him. Usually Liam was whispering into his ear and cuddling with him. I am so jealous of him, but I can't replace Liam for me. I wish I could, but Harry is so fragile, so vulnerable right now. I couldn't play with his heart anymore.

This morning I woke up in my room alone and cold. I miss the warmth that radiates off Harry's body. His absence pains me. I need to talk with him. Maybe we could be friends. Maybe.

I get out of bed and put on a beanie and some sweats leaving my chest bare. I walk downstairs and go past the living room. I turn my head slightly when I get a glimpse of Harry and Zayn. I stop and hide behind the nearest wall and listen in on their conversation.

"...I am to close of a friend to you," Zayn says.

"Ok well.. Basically.. I came home from my trip.. I still have a few things I bought for Louis.. You can have them.. And he.. He.. He told me he was tricking me.. That he never actually loved me.. It was all a joke.." Harry begins to cry and cuddle into Zayn's chest. I can feel a strong pang go through my body. That should be me. This shouldn't be happening. He bought me things he spent his money on me, only to have me treat him like crap. Harry continues talking, "But, why.. I love him he was my whole world.. Just 'cause management have us under strict rules.. He gave up.. He.. He didn't even brake up with me he just went with that girl.. ZAYN!! LOUIS IS SO FUCKING RETARDED!!! HE MESSED WITH MY FEELINGS!!! I LOVED HIM!! That's right past tense.. I HATE YOU LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!!" Harry begins to shout out of anger. H-H-He hates me? He doesn't love me. I.. I can't believe this. Now we are starting tour in 2 days and I won't have my Harry!

"Harry.. I.. Why.. He is so rude! He thinks he can just mess with my best friends feelings like he did! Ugh! Harry when we go on tour you are welcome to sleep in my hotel room so your not alone.." Zayn speaks. I wish I could tell you the real reasoning Zayn... But you'll just be mad. I guess I will be sleeping alone on tour.

"Thanks Zayn.. I just wish I never talked to him in the first place! I wish I could go back and tell myself not to bother with that bastard!" Harry starts getting angry again. That's when I run up to Liam. I can't do this. I just. Liam!!

I go down the hall to Harry's bedroom and knock on the door.

"Liam..." I mumble.

"Come in Lou," Liam says.

I open the door and walk into the room. I sit beside Liam on the bed and that's when I breakdown. His room. It smells like him. I want to be close to him. I want him to be mine again!

"Lou.. You did what's best for now.. Simon will work things out I promise.." Liam whispers into my ear.

"Liam don't make a promise you can't keep." I tell him.

"But, Louis.. I can keep this one.." He smiles at me.

"What do you mean?" I look at him with hope.

"Well.." Liam smiles at me, "We are bringing across the idea of..."

"Liam speed you arse up!" I snap.

"Calm down Louis," He smirks.

"Calm down my arse now tell me!!" I yell.

"We are going to tell them the idea of bringing a gay partnership in the band and if it has a downfall we will say it was a publicity stunt. The fact that you are the biggest bromance should help our case, but Lou.. Don't get your hopes up just yet. We are going to be on tour when Simon gives us an answer. I just thought.. You know letting you know would bring your stress down." Liam smiles.

"OMG!! LIAM I LOVE YOU!!" I scream and pull him into a big hug.

"I know I know.. But, remember this might not work." Liam warns me.

"I know.. And Harry said.. He hates me," Tear start to make there way down my cheeks.

"Lou.. When you can expain this.. He won't anymore. He is just upset that you said it was a trick." Liam says.

"Liam.. You know him best.. Will we be friends? If he still thinks its a trick?" I ask.

"I don't know Lou.. He tends to hold grudges.. But, I do think this plan will work.. I really really do," Liam smiles.

"Thanks so much Liam," I smile back giving him a long hug.

Ok so I thought I would do a quick chapter before going to the gym! Soz.. TA DAH!!  :)