Harry

Now for those who are innocent... DO NOT READ!!

This is the SMUT CHAP

I can't believe Louis wants to make love with me. Now this I'm going to enjoy!

I kiss Louis down his bare torso and unbutton his pants. I pull them off then do the same to mine, allowing the denim material to slip off and onto the ground. I crawl on the bed and hover over Louis kissing him. I feel his hands pull at the hem of my boxers and I help him remove them. I remove his and roll him on his side.

"Suck." I command putting two of my fingers in his mouth. He swirls his tongue on them and sucks some warm saliva on them making me harder and harder. I remove them and insert them in his arse. I finger his wonderful majestic bum and scissor my fingers on the inside. Louis moans my name and I smile.

"We don't have lube so..." I crawl to his mouth and Louis sucks my dick. I moan his name and feel myself getting close to my high. I pull out and go to his behind.

"Ok babe. This is in a hurt." I say and thrust slowly into him.

I feel him tense knowing he is in pain. I kiss his neck softly whispering I love you's.

I give him a second to adjust then he grinds me wanting me to move. I moan and thrust into him. I feel his hand grab mine and put it on something hard?

His boner! Hehe alrighty you naughty boy.

I kiss his neck and give him a hand job. He moans my name.

I trust in faster and faster while speeding up my hand. His pre-cum drips out and lubricates my hand making it slip easier along with the sweat from my hand.

I work on his dick faster and faster while grinding into his bum. I feel something warm and sticky on my hand as Louis screams my name.

"That's right let Liam know we are going hard at it." I whisper in his ear.

I pound him 4 more times and then I cum in his bum. I pull out and rest beside him.

"Louis I love you." I say.

"Harry I love you more." He says.

We take a five minute break and go to the shower for round two. This time Louis went in me. And I must say.. I was in heaven. He is so good!

•••••

Epilogue << that's it and the story is over :O