Louis Part 1

Harry and I were cuddled up on the couch sharing a few sweet kisses here and there.

"LOUIS HARRY!!! YOUR GOING TO LOVE MEEEE!!!!" Liam shouts.

"What is it Liam?" I ask.

"You know how Simon and I decided to bring the 'Support Gays' idea?" Liam asks.

"Sure do! But why are you bringing it up?" Harry asks.

"Management finally have in and you boys.. Can come out!" Liam smiles brightly.

I look directly at Harry and he jumps me with a huge hug.

"Louis!!!" He smiles.

"Hazzzaa!!!" I smile back as his kisses me all over.

"Boys! One more thing." Liam speaks up.

"What is it Liam?" I ask.

"If it fails.. Our publicists will tell them it was their idea.. And you boys will have to find girlfriends." Liam says.

"Oh... Well I doubt it's going to fail." I say making Harry attach his lips to mine. The kiss gets heated and I hear the door slam. Harry feels me up under my stripped shirt.

"Harry." I moan.

He sucks on my neck and I moan again.

"Harry.. I love you." I moan out.

"I love you more." Harry says.

"Impossible." I reply and he picks me up. I hug him so tight.

"Our next interview babe.. And we're out." Harry smiles repeating, "We're out."

"It's been a battle eh?" I asks.

"Yah.. Definitely.. But it was a well worth battle." Harry replies setting me down.

The movie comes to an end and "A Thousand Years" begins.

Harry pulls me close and I wrap my arms around his neck and lie my head on my arm with my face facing his neck. I breathe in his intoxicating scent. Harry silently sings the song into my ear as we away back and forth in the middle of the hotel room.

When the song ends Harry brings his lips to mine in and very passionate and loving kiss.

"Should we do a twit cam for the fans?" Harry asks.

"Sure." I smile.

We walk to the computer and begin a twit cam.

I tweet out the link:

Join Harry and I we are doing a twit cam!!!!!

"Hellooooo!!!" I smile.

"Louis and I just watched twilight breaking dawn!!! Who loves that movie?" Harry asks.

"SHOUT OUT! To @Directioner10!" I smile.

"Ouch! Louis! You yelled in my ear!!!" Harry plays it off dramatically.

"Oopsies! Guys I just hurt my poor Hazza's ears!!! Someone call an ambulance!" I laugh.

"@AwesomeDirection THANKS FOR CALLING THEM I THINK THEY ARE BLEEDING!!! AM I GOING DEAF?!" Harry cries out.

I laugh some more.

••••

More twit cam in the next chapter you guys can comment your twitter name and ill use it if yah want :P oo!! And some questions :) thanks so much for all the reads on this one and wrong number :) :)