Epilogue

"Tazuna, wasn't today your birthday?" Sara asked. "Huh? Good memory, Chidouin! And hey, didn't I say "Joe" was fine?" "Then you should call me Sara, yourself." And you can call me Y/N or N/N! Anyway, have this, Joe!" Y/N handed Joe a dog keychain. "Waugh! What the heck, it's so cute!! It's a... dog keychain?"

"Our friend Ryoko won it at an arcade. You can take it."

"Then I'll wear it here 'til graduation!"

"That long? ...Don't get it confiscated."

"Thanks guys!"
__________________________________________________________________

"Thanks guys!"__________________________________________________________________

10 remain.

3rd Person POV
Reko, Nao, Gin, Sara, and Y/N were inside of the Blue Room. "...How's Sara?" Reko asks. "...She's tossing and turning." "And.. How's Y/N?" Everyone looks at Y/N, who was staring at the floor. "She's been like that for ever since we got here..." "I... I'm right next to you both, big sis Y/N... big sis Sara... Meow..."

"I'll go too...! I don't know what I can do... But I'll at least stay by her side...!"

"Yeah... right. This time, we'll give her strength...!!"
__________________________________________________________________

Miley was in the Pink Room, give everyone an announcement. "Eheehee... Please, everyone, rest up a while before proceeding to the next floor. Eh? Can you go home...? A funny joke! We've only just begun! Let us enjoy this, everyone... Eheehee... Ahaha..."
__________________________________________________________________

Q-taro was in the Bar, talking to himself. "...Kai. Were you really a bad guy...? Bein' bad... that makes ya a good-for-nothing. And you didn't seem to me like a good-for-nothing guy... I dunno... I jus' dunno..."
__________________________________________________________________

Sou and Kanna were infront of the Main Game doors. ""I want to know everything"... You're the one who said it.

"I... don't like this... Please don't make Y/N and Sara sad... Didn't you feel anything from what Joe said...?" Sou clenched his beanie and looked at the ground. "...I..."
__________________________________________________________________

Alice and Keiji were inside of the Hidden Room. "Hey. You said you were a policeman, yes?" Alice asks. "...What about it?" "A policeman knows about murder cases, yes?" "Yeah... if I'm in charge of 'em."

Alice looks at the ground. "...Do you know the crime I committed?"

"...Why?"

"...I imagine it's just a coincidence, but... I killed a person once."

"What was the victim's name...?"

"It was ...Sou Hiyori."
__________________________________________________________________

Completed Chapter 1, Part Two.
Proceed directly to Chapter 2, Part One?

Begin Chapter 2          Start with Chapter 1 summary <

(THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!! It might be four chapters in one day but you'll have to wait. Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed the triple updates! ^^)