5

When I wake up I expected to hear cries of pain coming from Sadie, the hiss of a demonic presence, and me not being able to do anything to stop it. Same dream sense I saw my first demon. The same demon that had killed my mom my dad and me. I sigh and slide out of my sleeping bag and quietly stroll out of the tent.

"Sam?" I look up from my chair on the grass to see Sadie standing over me. "Yeah?" To tired to even form a complete sentence. "I went outside and I heard a rustling noise..." "Continue...." I say as I jump out of my chair to grab my knife. "Well, I saw a black figure... and it looked at me and... I don't know... it looked dog-like." She sighs. "You think I'm crazy, don't you?" "No, Sadie, I don't. I would never think you were crazy even if you thought you saw a ghost. Never." We had this whole conversation while we were walking out side to investigate what she thought she saw.

And she was right. It was black and it made rustling noises. But... it was not a demon. The black figure turned out to be Hunter, my boyfriend in werewolf form. Yes, my boyfriend is a werewolf. So anyway, Sadie learned that my boyfriend was a werewolf, and that not all things she sees in the woods require me to be there to check them out. It was time for me to train her.