Chapter 2

Rosé: Great, another year, another Goody Two Shoes trying to make me just like her. I wonder if this one will give up any sooner than the last one. I think as I walk into the front office of my new school for Junior  Year. "Hello there" A woman with black hair says to me. "My name is Principal Visage, but you can just call me 'Miss Michelle" she said with a stern look on her face. Even though she looked tough on her face I could tell she has kindness in her eyes. "Hi there ma'am, my name is Rosé" I said looking down at my feet. I have to admit, I was pretty nervous about this whole thing. She started to speak and she seemed to soften her tone a bit, " Since you had some issues at your other schools, we're pairing you up with our very best student, you two will be sharing a dorm and will have all of your classes together." Well that's just fantastic, I thought, at least at my other schools I had breaks from the girls but this would have to be different.
She started walking to the loudspeaker and made an announcement. "Denali Foxx, Report to the Principals office immediately." she said. A minute or two later a girl came in. She had long wavy black hair, and dark brown eyes, she had a small beauty mark above her lip and gorgeous tan skin. She introduced herself and seemed more nervous than the rest, usually this wouldn't phase me but there was something different about her. 'I should go easy on her' I thought for a moment but quickly dismissed the thought. She's no different from any of the others, I reminded myself. Make her quit.