Chapter 5

Denali POV: Once we finally decided to get up I realized that Rosé was actually quite tall, almost like a model, she was about 5'9 and I am around 5'5. It was slightly intimidating standing so close but I found this odd because when we first met I didn't even notice Rosé's height. I decided that we were going to get brunch since at this point it was late morning and we were both starving. I told Rosé that we were going to a surprise place and to get dressed. I don't think she was too sure of the idea but I convinced her that it won't be anything crazy. I put on a white top with a blue flower and tucked it into a pair of light blue jeans and paired it with hightop Air-Force 1's and went to do my hair. When I walked into the bathroom I saw Rosé doing her makeup. She was wearing a brown shirt and white shorts with a brown belt and flowery vans. I gave her a tight hug because she looked nervous.

Rosé POV: As me and Denali got out of bed she told me to get ready for a surprise visit to a place that I would like, to be perfectly honest I was nervous but I tried not to let that show, which I apparently I failed at because Denali assured me that I would be fine. I got dressed quickly so I had time to do my makeup. When I started to do my makeup I noticed Denali standing in the doorway and I shot her a wink which immediately made her face go red and made a smile unexpectedly come across her face as she broke eye contact. Then a minute or two after I felt a tight hug around my waist and knew exactly who it was.