Chapter 7

⚠️There is heavy smut in this chapter so if you don't read that this chapter isn't for you⚠️

Rosé POV: I had a great time at lunch, and I thought that was the end of our time today but Denali had other plans. I had just taken off my shoes when all of a sudden Denali pushed me down onto the bed and leaned in, her face inches from mine. I nodded, signaling for her to continue. She started to straddle me and I put my hands on her waist. As she started to grind on me I felt her confidence rising. She started to kiss me again working her way down my neck, she started to undo my shirt and take it off of me quickly. "I like a lady who knows what she wants" I said with a smirk. Once she got my shirt off revealing my lace bralette underneath, she started laying kisses on my chest, making me breathe heavier. Finally she couldn't resist and took off my bralette, revealing my boobs to her. As she started to kiss them and mess with them, making me start to want her even more. I decided I couldn't wait any longer and started to undress her quickly. "Someone's eager" she said with a grin. She started to move down my body down to my waist where she started to taunt me by pretending to undress me but started to tease. "Don't tease me Nali, do it" I said breathily. Without hesitation she started to peel down my skirt and revealed my panties, which were now wet from her teasing. That's when she started to kiss my thighs close to where I wanted her to be. She took one last look at my face and slowly pulled down my underwear. Immediately she started to rub me in all of the right places, as I threw my head back in pleasure. Then she started to use her tongue, making me start to moan loudly. Then out of no where, she stuck two fingers inside of me, making me arch my back and moan even louder. After that she started pumping her fingers in and out of me, "faster, faster nali faster" I said almost screaming, as she kept going faster I felt myself about to climax and as she curved her fingers inside of me I hit my climax and she cleaned me up.

Denali POV: As Rosé finished, I saw an eager look in her eyes as she picked me up and pushed me against the wall, undoing her shorts and sliding her hands up and down my nude body. Once she finally was done undressing, she went all in. She started sucking on my neck, moving down to my chest, and onto my breasts. Grabbing them and causing me to get even more exited for what was to come. As she picked me up and put my legs around her shoulders, carrying me to the bed so that my legs were fully spread apart. She started slowly rubbing me in all of the right places, she started to insert her fingers into me until I was screaming and shouting, as she curved her fingers inside of me and twisted them around, causing pleasure that was unimaginable. Then just as I was about to climax, she stopped for a second and I calmed down. Then she suddenly went in with her mouth, moving her tongue around me making my moan her name loudly. She started to eat me making me grab the bedsheets violently as I climaxed into her mouth. As I thought she was done she got on top of me and whispered in my ear "I know you like that princess" as I looked her in the eye and softly moaned in her ear, knowing that would drive her crazy. She flipped me over and started grabbing my ass and moving my hips, flipping me around again and she grinded on me, I pulled her down as we made out for a while. I looked at the clock and realized we had started almost 1.5 hours ago, and it was already dinnertime. We decided to watch a movie and ordered pizza, as I fell asleep in Rosé's arms, I thought how much trouble I would be in if people found out about us, and I couldn't have cared less.